Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend! We encourage everyone to review the BackOnTrack-IN Guidelines which include social distancing and wearing a face covering.
Thursday, July 30
- Roll up your sleeves and save a life at the Village Dance Studio Blood Drive in Whitestown from 4 – 7:30 p.m. Appointments and masks required.
- Check out the final night of the Red, White & Blues exhibition at Sugar Creek Art Center in Thorntown from 5 – 9 p.m. Stop by the Events Room for dinner by JC Cocina and enjoy the live music of “Will Work for Beer.”
- CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER – Shop local meat, produce, and artisan items at the Whitestown Farmers’ Market from 5 – 8 p.m. at Main Street Park. Social Distancing guidelines will be in place.
- CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER – Dine and shop at Night on the Bricks in downtown Zionsville from 5 – 9 p.m. Order carry out from your favorite restaurant and then shop at the local retailers. Tables will be limited, so get there early, or bring a blanket and picnic on the bricks. If you are planning on a table, please bring your own chairs.
- CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER – Check out the Heart of Lebanon Summer Nights event that will include Music on the Plaza with Paul & Rick from 7 – 9 p.m. Paul Henry, a blues player/singer and Rick Beets, a harp player have teamed up to bring you a night of music.
Friday, July 31
- Grab lunch from the Lebanon Parks & Rec Hot Dog Cart and enjoy the sunshine! You can find them at the corner of N. Meridian & Washington St. from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. (Cash only, please.)
- Enjoy a night of Polo at Sunset at Hickory Hall Polo Club in Whitestown beginning 5 p.m. $20 per carload. Proceeds benefit the Hendricks Regional Health.
- Get fit with Yin Yoga in the Park from 6 – 7 p.m. at Lebanon Memorial Park Bandstand. Yin is a very restorative class that stretches the deeper layers of muscles and fascia. Great for chronic illnesses with joint pain! Cost: $15
- Sing along with John Stevens at Parky’s Smokehouse in Lebanon beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- Enjoy a glass of wine and live music by Jon Shoulders at The Cork and Barrel in Whitestown from 7 – 10 p.m.
Saturday, August 1
- Pick a bouquet of Zinnias, Cornflowers and Cosmos at Dull’s Tree Farm U-Pick Flowers in Mechanicsburg from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Be sure to bring a vase. Small bouquet – $5 / Large bouquet $12
- Stretch and destress with Blooming Life Yoga at Lions Club Park in Zionsville at 9 a.m.
- Purchase locally grown produce, plants, foods, coffee and tea, breads and pastries, pasta, peanut butter, eggs and meats at the Zionsville Farmers’ Market from 9 – 10:30 a.m. (8 – 9 a.m. for high risk individuals) at Zionsville Town Hall. Social Distancing Guidelines will be followed. Check their Facebook page for information on pre-ordering from the vendors.
- Check out the WiseWood Farm Market from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at Donaldson Finer Chocolate’s AND the Powell Street Farmers’ Market from 9 a.m. -12 p.m. in Lebanon.
- Learn how to be a beekeeper at Bee School from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. The RJ Honey team will teach and mentor you to become create a home apiary. $10 per class.
- Bring the kids for a day of swimming and fun at the Back To School Bash at Lebanon Memorial Park from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Attend the Indiana State Historical Marker Dedication commemorating Jamestown native and longtime Indiana University president, Herman B Wells. The dedication will take place in downtown Jamestown at 2 p.m.
- Enjoy a glass of wine and listen to the tunes of the Nick Ivanovich Trio at Hopwood Cellars Winery in Zionsville from 2 – 4 p.m.
- Join in the Summer Nights event, Music on the Plaza featuring The Barney Muggers Street Band on the square in Lebanon from 7 – 9 p.m.
Sunday, August 2
- Bring your pups to the Sundae Fundae Puppy Party at Pet Supplies Plus in Whitestown from 1 – 4 p.m. Cool off from the summer heat with pool time & YoPup ice cream! Not to mention a make-your-own-bandana station & other fun activities.
- Enjoy Sunday Funday Game Day at Moontown Brewing Company in Whitestown from 1 – 9 p.m. There will be board games, card games, corn hole and TVs set up with Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64. All ages welcome!
- Join in the Self-Love Book Club beginning at 5:30 p.m. and then join the free Community Yoga Class with Dr. Lane at Eden Family Practice in Thorntown beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- Bring the family for a socially distanced, outdoor Summer Concert at Lions Club Park in Zionsville beginning at 7 p.m. The concert “Broadway’s Greatest Hits” will be performed by the Indianapolis Municipal Band.