Digital Upgrade Program
The goal of this program is to assist small businesses in developing digital strategies to improve their customer facing and back-office functions. The Boone EDC Digital Upgrade program will be a 1:1 matching grant program. The businesses selected will be required to match their allocated awarded amount.
Digital Upgrade RFP
Boone EDC is requesting proposals from interested, highly-qualified organizations to execute the Digital Upgrade Program for small businesses. The goal of this program is to assist small businesses in developing digital strategies to improve their customer facing and back-office functions. The successful proposer will be funded $50,000 to execute the program. The expenses of this program and the services provided by the selected vendor shall not exceed $50,000.
- January 10, 2023: Boone EDC releases RFP to find a vendor to assist with the application
process, training, and digital services
- February 7, 2023: Preferred vendor selected + announced
- February 20, 2023: Grant opens for Boone County Small Businesses
- March 10, 2023: Application closes
- March 20, 2023: Grant winners announced
- March 21, 2023 – December 15, 2023: Program is executed
- December 18, 2023: Program evaluation + debrief
The proposal should be submitted as a PDF no later than January 31, 2023, at 5:00 pm EST by email to Claire Collett. Any questions should be submitted by email only to Claire Collett at email@example.com by January 30, 2023. Any questions submitted after the 30th may not receive a response in time for submission.
Thank You To Our Sponsors: