Looking to host a meeting or conference in Boone County but don’t know where to go? Here is a list of locations around the county with available rental space to accommodate your group.
Don’t see your event space on the list? Click here to fill out the form to be added!
Boone EDC Office
- Up to 32 guests
- Wi-Fi, projector and screen with wireless connectivity
- Tables can be rearranged in a variety of layouts
- Dedicated restroom and kitchenette
- Free to use for Boone EDC private investors and Boone County non-profits
Located right off the interstate in Lebanon, the Boone EDC office is available during business hours with advanced notice for business and professional use!
Brick Street Inn
- Multiple rooms available
- Room dividers to accommodate up to 50 guests
- Various desk arrangements
- Projection tools
- Catered meals available
Located in Zionsville, The Brick Street Inn can accommodate a wide variety of meetings and functions, lending a warm and distinctive atmosphere to your social or corporate event.
The Cardinal Room | Golf Club of Indiana
- Up to 280 guests
- Flatscreen TV projection and Wifi
Located in Whitestown and nestled in the woods, this venue is complete with a view.
Cedars Activity Center
- Multi-purpose activity center
- Gym space available
Located in Lebanon First Baptist Church, these rental spaces include traditional meeting space as well as gym and rental equipment for an engaging event.
- 26 private offices
- 4 meeting rooms, podcasting space
- 10,000+ sq. feet of workspace
- free coffee, tea, and wifi
- outdoor seating and indoor fireplace
COhatch is built inside an old church, making it a stunning place to work or host a meeting!
Dull’s Tree Farm
- Up to 250 guests
Located in Thorntown and worth the drive, host your event in their restored 1800’s era barn complete with views from a 16-foot porch. This is sure to be a meeting to remember!
- Up to 200 guests
Located in Jamestown, host your next event in a rustic barn from the 1800s with a picturesque view.
Indy Executive Airport
- Rental hangar space
- Up to 75 guests
- Loft area
- Accessible restrooms
- Outdoor spaces for flexible use
- Fully heated and cooled barn
An intimate modern barn space in Lebanon, Ironwood Farms is an ideal space for a variety of events, whether inside or outdoors!
Lebanon Public Library
- Board Room fits 10 guests
- Medium Meeting Room fits 20 guests
- Large Meeting Room fits 100 guests
- Projector and screen available
Located in the heart of Lebanon, the Lebanon Public Library has a variety of beautiful meeting spaces to reserve for meetings, conferences, and more.
1915 Room | Moontown Brewing Company
- 20 – 160 guests
- private entrance and restroom
- audio/visual equipment and stage available
- two built-in bars
- custom catering menus + bar packages
Located inside the old Whitestown High School, this nostalgic space is sure to be a fun atmosphere for any event.
Peter Trips Lounge
- Built in bar
On the square in Lebanon, this event space is one of two upstairs spaces above 1830 Chophouse.
- Up to 300 guests
- Indoor and outdoor space
Located in Zionsville, this wedding and event venue is modern, spacious, and ready for your next gathering.
Sugar Creek Art Center
- More than 130 guests
- In-house caterer, J.C. Cocina
- Dance floor area and audio equipment available
Located in Thorntown, Sugar Creek Art Center offers designated event space within the extensive art gallery.
William Trips Banquet Hall
- Up to 60 guests
- Projector screen
- Portable bar
Located on the square in Lebanon above 1830 Chophouse, this space is versatile and spacious.
- Up to 125 guests
- 2,950 square feet
- 140 square foot stage
- On-site concierge
- 66-inch presentation screen and five additional 56-inch screens
- Stage camera, Sonos sound system, microphone
- Elevator for handicap access
- Catering space + prep area
This event center is Zionsville is historic, spacious, and located conveniently on Main Street.
Have a venue that’s not listed? Fill out the form below: