Get the data you need by participating in the Boone County Labor Analysis.
What our Labor Analysis will cover
The Boone EDC is conducting an independent comprehensive labor analysis for Boone County and our labor shed to provide the following:
- Current wage information by industry and occupation, including, but not limited to, jobs in manufacturing, information technology, professional, and logistics and distribution.
- Availability data of workforce to support hiring needs of existing Boone County employers, those employers who have announced plans to open but are not yet operational, and prospective employers considering the area
- Heat maps where existing and potential employees live
- Prominent skills gaps in existing and potential workforce in and for Boone County
- Commuter pattern analysis
The study is funded in partnership with the Boone EDC and brokers and developers.
Your $2,500 investment gets you:
- Logo prominently displayed in the report
- Priority access to the report
- Includes first year of annual investment in the Boone EDC (learn more)
Want to learn more? Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.