Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Thursday, May 23
- Meet the Whitestown Police Chief, canine officers and check out the motorcycles and police cars at Walker Farms Pool from 6 – 8 p.m.
- Get your steps in at the Schools Out 5K Run / 1 Mile Walk at Zionsville United Methodist Church. The event begins at 6:30 p.m. and benefits the Tyler Trent Cancer Research Endowment
- Come hear a story of love, loss, tragedy, and hope. Carol Jarboe will give an emotional performance of The Maggie Delaney Story, an Irish indentured servant in colonial America, at the Lebanon Municipal Building at 6:30 p.m. Maggie’s tale is comprised of real stories from real indentured servants who endured many hardships in this young country.
Friday, May 24
- Enjoy live music on the bricks at Auberge in Zionsville beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Bring your friends for a night of music and wine at the Hopwood Summer Concert Series in Zionsville from 7 – 9 p.m. Delta Duo is the featured musical group for the evening.
- Enjoy the tunes of Whiskey Machine at That Sports Bar in Lebanon from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. This jubilee of hard driving “rockgrass” is sure to get your toes tapping!
Saturday, May 25
- Purchase locally grown produce, plants, foods, coffee and tea, breads and pastries, pasta, peanut butter, eggs and meats at the Zionsville Farmers’ Market from 8 – 11 a.m. in The Friendly parking lot.
- Shop local meat, produce, and artisan items at the Whitestown Farmers Market from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. in front of Whitestown Municipal Complex. Stop by the market on this day and write a letter or create a card to send to soldiers overseas.
- Join Mayor Haak for Bike to Market Day – a mayor-led bike ride to the annual Zionsville Farmer’s Market! Meet at the Zionsville Town Hall public plaza (east side of the building) at 9:30 a.m. All ages welcome!
- Bring the kids for opening day at Lebanon’s Seashore Water Park. Pool hours are 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Bring a friend for Yu-Gi-Oh! Instore Play at Friendly City Games in Lebanon. The games begin at 2 p.m.
- Calling all Curve Diggers! Come one and enjoy great live music, wine and fun at Hopwood Cellars Winery in Zionsville. The music begins at 7 p.m.