Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County, Indiana this weekend!
Thursday, May 26
- Make new friends during Women Who Walk at Overly-Worman Park in Zionsville beginning at 6:30 p.m. Registration required.
Friday, May 27
- The splash pad at Main Street Park in Whitestown opens today!
- Join in a game of Friday Night Magic at Friendly City Games in Lebanon starting at 6:15 p.m.
- Rock out during Summer Nights on the Plaza in downtown Lebanon featuring the band, Dirty Penny and Boone County Bike Night.
- M.E.L.S. at the Starlight Drive-In in Thorntown is featuring Top Gun: Maverick and Lost City (both PG-13). Box office opens at 7:30 PM and first feature begins at approximately 9:40. Cost is $25 per carload. Running Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday, May 28
- Seashore Waterpark and the splash pad at Abner Longley Park in Lebanon open today!
- Visit the Zionsville Farmer’s Market for the Dahlia giveaway hosted by the Zionsville Cultural District. Dahlias will be made available as long as supplies last, starting a 8 AM. Distribution will take place on Main Street between Hawthorne and Pine Streets.
- Enjoy a night of friends and original songs featuring Natalie Layne and Phoebe Scott at Books & Brews Zionsville.
- Grab your boots or water shoes and join us for Stream Search at Zion Nature Sanctuary in Zionsville beginning at 2 p.m. Registration required.
Sunday, May 29
- Listen to the Indy 500 “old school” by tuning in to 93.1 WIBC or 93.5/107.5 The Fan. The festivities begin at 11 a.m.
- Bring the family for food, fun and tabletop games at Books & Brews in Zionsville from 12 – 8 p.m. Kids eat free!
- Visit the Zionsville Farmers Market every Saturday from May 21-September 24 from 8-11:30 AM. Located on Main Street between Pine and Hawthorne.
- June 7 kicks off the Lebanon City Market every Tuesday in June, July and August from 4-7 PM at the Big Four Trail on Main Street.
- June 11 visit the Weston Family Farm Second Saturday Market in Sheridan.
- June 16 the Whitestown Farmers Market kicks off at Main Street Park. Every Thursday from 5-8 PM through August 25.
Explore these great Boone County amenities anytime!
- Take a spring walk on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown, Big 4 Trail Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Explore one of the many trails in and around Zionsville.
- June 3 the Whitestown Summer Concert series kicks off! Admission is FREE. All ages welcome! Click here for details.
- June 4-5 is the Boone County Summerfest on the square in Lebanon. Admission is FREE! Click here for details.
- June 9 the Zionsville Chamber of Commerce is hosting Night on the Bricks from 5-9 pm. Support local restaurants and retailers as you dine on the brick street.
- June 10 is opening night at Hickory Hall Polo Club in Whitestown! Gates open at 5 pm and match begins at 6 pm. Tailgate while watching polo! Candy drop at halftime. $40 per carload.
- June 18 is the 15th annual Open House and Fly-In at First Wing Jet Center in Zionsville. Experience the excitement of aviation during a fun-filled day at the airport! All ages welcome. Admittance is FREE. Click here for details!