Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County, Indiana this weekend!
Thursday, June 9
- The Zionsville Chamber of Commerce is hosting Night on the Bricks from 5-9 pm. Support local restaurants and retailers as you dine on the brick street.
- Enjoy a FREE wacky and wild Water Show at Thorntown Public Library from 2pm – 3pm. Make sure to bring a towel!
Friday, June 10
- It is opening night at Hickory Hall Polo Club in Whitestown! Gates open at 5pm and match begins at 6pm, with live music at 7:45pm. Tailgate while watching polo! Candy drop at halftime. $40 per carload.
- Head over to the Whitestown Municipal Complex for free Friday night concerts all summer long, tonight featuring Fancy Sauce! Gates open at 6pm. with live music beginning at 7pm.
- The Heart of Lebanon presents a Summer Nights event, Music on the Plaza with One Foot In from 6:30 – 8:30pm.
- The Lebanon Courthouse Car Cruise-In will also take place downtown from 6:30 – 8:30pm. Enjoy a fun night of Classic cars and music!
Saturday, June 11
- The Annual Lebanon Kiwanis Fishing Derby is open for kids ages 5-17. The event takes place 7am to 12pm at Hot Pond City Park in Lebanon. Some volunteer positions are still unfilled and listed at the link.
- Check out the Weston Family Farm & Friends Saturday Market from 9am – 1pm. Local produce, plants, wood crafts, baked goods, jams, candles, and more!
- Learn the process of paper making from start to finish to create your own bookmark or card from 2pm – 4pm at Mulberry Fields in Zionsville. Ages 5 and up with an adult. Registration required.
- Customize your very own Ceramic Book Box with STEAMpunk Labs at Between the Pages Bookstore from 6:30 – 8:30pm. $35 per person.
Sunday, June 12
- Head over to Sugar Creek Art Center for their Second Sunday Gallery Opening, this week’s theme of Abstracted Indiana from 11am – 5pm.
- Drop-in at Elm Street Green for Parking Lot Picassos. Tap into your inner artist with several different art stations set up to explore and use your imagination from 1pm – 3pm.
Explore these great Boone County amenities anytime!
- Celebrate the Zionsville Nature Center’s 20th Anniversary by exploring the Butterfly Trail in various community locations throughout Zionsville
- Take a spring walk on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown, Big 4 Trail Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Explore one of the many trails in and around Zionsville.
- June 18 is the 15th annual Open House and Fly-In at First Wing Jet Center in Zionsville. Experience the excitement of aviation during a fun-filled day at the airport! All ages welcome. Admittance is FREE. Click here for details!
- June 18 Art in the Park, Lions Park and Thorntown Art Walk. Take an art adventure through a series of fine-arts stops that are located around downtown Thorntown.
- On June 18, enjoy the 9th annual Shalom Garden Tour of all different sizes and types of residential gardens in Boone County. Proceeds go to fund the Shalom House food programs that benefit Boone County residents. Click here for details!
- June 24 is the 2022 Servin up the Sparks Pickleball Tournament in Lebanon. Click here to sign up!