Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County, Indiana this weekend!
Thursday, July 7
- Visit the Whitestown Farmers Market from 5-8 pm at Main Street Park.
- Enjoy Poetry on Brick Street at 7 pm at the SulivanMunce Cultural Center in Zionsville. This week’s featured poet is M.A. Dubbs. Click here for more info.
Friday, July 8
- Visit the Dull Tree Farm’s Christmas in July Vendor Market with food trucks, 100+ vendors and activities for the kids. Friday from 5-9 pm and Saturday from 10 am – 5 pm. Click here to book your tickets!
- *Cancelled due to weather* Head over to the Whitestown Municipal Complex for FREE Friday night concerts all summer long! Gates open at 6PM with live music by The Parrots of the Caribbean beginning at 7PM. Food and drinks will be for sale onsite, plus a pop-up park area for children to enjoy!
- Watch a sunset polo match at the Hickory Hall Polo Club from 6PM – 9PM. Gates open at 5PM with an airplane flyover at halftime with a candy drop! Cost is $40 per carload (cash only). Event benefits Indiana Youth Rugby League Foundation and Oxford House, Inc.
- *Cancelled due to weather* Visit the Car Cruise In & Music on the Plaza featuring One Foot from 6:30-8:30 pm under the lights on Meridian Street in Lebanon. Hosted by Heart of Lebanon.
- M.E.L.S at the Startlight Drive-In theater in Thorntown is featuring Thor: Love and Thunder and Twister this weekend! Box office opens at 7:30 pm and the show begins at dark. Cost is $25 per carload. Bring your own food or concessions available on site.
Saturday, July 9
- Enjoy a day on the farm at the 2nd Saturday Market at Weston Family Farm and Event Center from 9 am – 1 pm. Click here for info.
- Learn all about beekeeping at the RJ Honey Beekeeping Barn in Lebanon. No experience needed. Morning and afternoon sessions offered. Click here for more information and to purchase tickets.
Sunday, July 10
- Enjoy a FREE family concert at Lion’s Park in Zionsville featuring the Indianapolis Symphonic Band. Concert begins at 7 pm and food and beverages are available on site for a donation. Click here to see the Summer Concert Series lineup!
- Visit the Sugar Creek Art Center in Thorntown for the Second Sunday Gallery featuring art by art teachers! Open from 11 am – 5 pm.
- July 23 – Hoofin’ It Trail Run at Morning Dove Therapeutic Riding Center in Zionsville. Run through flowing pastures while surrounded by grazing horses! Register here.
- July 30 – The Boone County Beat Down at Lebanon Memorial Park hosted by That Sports Bar and The Station. Enjoy a FREE evening of entertainment and a beat down of epic proportions!
- July 20 – Mother Son Pool Party at Seashore Waterpark. This pirate themed event will include games, dinner and swimming! Cost is $20 per couple and $5 per additional child. Register here.
- August 20 – “Boots and Beauties” Daddy Daughter Dance at Seashore Waterpark pool deck. Includes a meal, hay wagon ride and dancing! Cost is $20 per couple and $5 per each additional child. Register here.
Is the music still going to play at the square this evening? Wondering if the band has cancelled due to inclement weather.
Hi Lorna, as of right now the concert has not been cancelled. This event is coordinated by The Heart of Lebanon so if you are on Facebook, we suggest checking their Facebook page for updates.
I just saw that it was cancelled due to weather.