Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend! We encourage everyone to review the BackOnTrack-IN Guidelines which recommend social distancing and wearing a face covering.
Thursday, June 4
- Get your art fix at the Sugar Creek Art Center’s First Thursday Gallery Reception in Thorntown from 5 – 8 p.m. Textiles, Paintings, Jewelry, Sculpture, Ceramics, and Leather work will all be included in this exploration of the theme, “Welcome Home” throughout the Gallery on 2.
- Shop local meat, produce, and artisan items at the Whitestown Farmers’ Market from 5 – 8 p.m. at Main Street Park. Social Distancing guidelines will be in place.
- Dine and shop at Night on the Bricks in downtown Zionsville from 5 – 9 p.m. Order carry out from your favorite restaurant and then shop at the local retailers. Tables will be limited, so get there early, or bring a blanket and picnic on the bricks. If you are planning on a table, please bring your own chairs.
- Bring the kids for Family Yoga from 6 – 7 p.m. at Lebanon Memorial Park. This fun class by Indiana Yoga Studio will incorporate a little partner yoga and is great for beginners and novices alike! Cost: $15
- Learn a new sport during the Pickle Ball Clinic from 6 – 8 p.m. at the Lebanon Memorial Park courts.
Friday, June 5
- Explore Vinyasa I at Yoga in the Park from 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. at Lebanon Memorial Park. This gentle flow is filled with twists and playful asanas to get the body moving in a fun and easy way! Cost: $15
- Take a virtual walk in the park with the Zion Nature Center at 10 a.m. Walking in the park is a great way to get exercise, experience nature, and practice social distancing.
- Calling all Magic the Gathering fans! Join in a Current Set Draft Tournament at Friendly City Games in Lebanon at 6:15 p.m. Entry fee: $15.
Saturday, June 6
- Purchase locally grown produce, plants, foods, coffee and tea, breads and pastries, pasta, peanut butter, eggs and meats at the Zionsville Farmers’ Market from 9 – 10:30 a.m. (8 – 9 a.m. for high risk individuals) at Zionsville Town Hall. Social Distancing Guidelines will be followed. Check their Facebook page for information on pre-ordering from the vendors!
- Learn the basics of Fly Fishing at Moving Waters Outfitters in Zionsville. The class begins at 9 a.m.
- Celebrate National Doughnut Day with a Doughnut and Wine Pairing from 9 – 12 p.m. at The Cork and Barrel in Whitestown. Cost: $15
- Grab a pencil and paper and join in Saturday Scribbles with Hussey Mayfield Public Library. This is a casual art tutorial series where you can learn techniques from character design to zentangle patterns. Each Saturday a new tutorial will be posted at 11 a.m.
Sunday, June 7
- Shop Small at Miss Abbie’s on Main from 12 – 3 p.m. in Thorntown. There will be mystery grab bags for sale, goodie bags, fresh coffee, and more!
- Enjoy Sunday Funday Game Day at Moontown Brewing Company in Whitestown from 1 – 9 p.m. There will be board games, card games, corn hole and TVs set up with Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64. All ages welcome!
- Join in the Self Love Book Club with Dr. Lane beginning at 4:30 p.m. at Eden Family Practice in Thorntown. This month’s book will feature The 4 Desires by Rod Stryker. Stay after, if you’d like, for yoga at 6 p.m.