Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend! We encourage everyone to review the BackOnTrack-IN Guidelines which recommend social distancing and wearing a face covering.
Thursday, June 18
- Shop local meat, produce, and artisan items at the Whitestown Farmers’ Market from 5 – 8 p.m. at Main Street Park. Social Distancing guidelines will be in place.
- Dine and shop at Night on the Bricks in downtown Zionsville from 5 – 9 p.m. Order carry out from your favorite restaurant and then shop at the local retailers. Tables will be limited, so get there early, or bring a blanket and picnic on the bricks. If you are planning on a table, please bring your own chairs.
- Enjoy dinner and live music at Auberge in Zionsville from 6 – 9 p.m.
- Learn a new sport during the Pickle Ball Clinic from 7 – 9 p.m. at the Lebanon Memorial Park courts.
- Come out for a fun evening at the Cork and Barrel in Whitestown for Metazoa Brewing Tasting of 5 of their craft brews from 7 – 8 p.m. Cost is $10 and you get a Metaoza tasting glass. You can add on a pizza board from Hot Box for $15.
Friday, June 19
- Explore Vinyasa I at Yoga in the Park from 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. at Lebanon Memorial Park. This gentle flow is filled with twists and playful asanas to get the body moving in a fun and easy way! Cost: $15
- Take a virtual walk at Elm Street Green Park with the Zion Nature Center at 10 a.m. Walking in the park is a great way to get exercise, experience nature, and practice social distancing.
- Enjoy a night of fun, fellowship, polo and music at Freedom Fest at Hickory Hall Polo Club in Whitestown from 5 – 11 p.m. My Yellow Rickshaw will provide the music. $50 per person.
- Calling all Magic the Gathering fans! Join in a Chaos Draft Tournament at Friendly City Games in Lebanon at 6:15 p.m. Entry fee: $15.
- Enjoy the Lebanon Summer Nights Concert, an evening of intimate solo acoustic music with Indiana singer/songwriter Stephen William Tarak, on the downtown square beginning at 7 p.m.
- Experience a Comedy Sportz Match from your home by watching the show and submitting suggestions for games. This is a family friendly event for all ages and in true Comedy Sportz fashion, it’s the most fun you can have sitting down! The games begin at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, June 20
- Purchase locally grown produce, plants, foods, coffee and tea, breads and pastries, pasta, peanut butter, eggs and meats at the Zionsville Farmers’ Market from 9 – 10:30 a.m. (8 – 9 a.m. for high risk individuals) at Zionsville Town Hall. Social Distancing Guidelines will be followed. Check their Facebook page for information on pre-ordering from the vendors!
- Explore the Tru-Finds Flea Market in Lebanon from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Try out demo models during Kayak Demo Day with Moving Waters Outfitters from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at Boone’s Pond in Whitestown.
- Safely dispose of household chemicals, motor oil, oil based paint and more at the Boone County Tox Drop from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. The Tox Drop is located at the Boone County Highway Garage in Lebanon. Must be a Boone County resident.
- Grab a pencil and paper and join in Saturday Scribbles with Hussey Mayfield Public Library. This is a casual art tutorial series where you can learn techniques from character design to zentangle patterns. Each Saturday a new tutorial will be posted at 11 a.m.
- Join Hometown Haven’s first show back since March at That Sports Bar in Lebanon from 8 – 11 p.m.
Sunday, June 21 – HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!
- Take Dad out to the Father’s Day Grill at Hopwood Cellars Winery in Zionsville. From 1 – 4 p.m., Dad’s will eat for free with a wine purchase. Food Bar includes: Hamburgers, Salad, Mac & Cheese, Lasagna, and Dessert. Reservations preferred.
- Enjoy Sunday Funday Game Day at Moontown Brewing Company in Whitestown from 1 – 9 p.m. There will be board games, card games, corn hole and TVs set up with Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64. All ages welcome!