Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend! We encourage everyone to review the BackOnTrack-IN Guidelines which recommend social distancing and wearing a face covering.
Thursday, June 11
- Shop local meat, produce, and artisan items at the Whitestown Farmers’ Market from 5 – 8 p.m. at Main Street Park. Social Distancing guidelines will be in place.
- Dine and shop at Night on the Bricks in downtown Zionsville from 5 – 9 p.m. Order carry out from your favorite restaurant and then shop at the local retailers. Tables will be limited, so get there early, or bring a blanket and picnic on the bricks. If you are planning on a table, please bring your own chairs.
- Bring the kids for Family Yoga from 6 – 7 p.m. at Lebanon Memorial Park. This fun class by Indiana Yoga Studio will incorporate a little partner yoga and is great for beginners and novices alike! Cost: $15
- Learn a new sport during the Pickle Ball Clinic from 7 – 9 p.m. at the Lebanon Memorial Park courts.
- Enjoy the Lebanon Summer Nights Concert, an evening of intimate solo acoustic music with Indiana singer/songwriter Stephen William Tarak on the downtown square beginning at 7 p.m.
Friday, June 12
- Explore Vinyasa I at Yoga in the Park from 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. at Lebanon Memorial Park. This gentle flow is filled with twists and playful asanas to get the body moving in a fun and easy way! Cost: $15
- Take a virtual walk at Starkey Nature Park with the Zion Nature Center at 10 a.m. Walking in the park is a great way to get exercise, experience nature, and practice social distancing.
- Come sit on the patio for the Happy Hour: Bluemarble Cocktail Tasting at The Cork and Barrel in Whitestown. $30 per person.
Saturday, June 13
- Purchase locally grown produce, plants, foods, coffee and tea, breads and pastries, pasta, peanut butter, eggs and meats at the Zionsville Farmers’ Market from 9 – 10:30 a.m. (8 – 9 a.m. for high risk individuals) at Zionsville Town Hall. Social Distancing Guidelines will be followed. Check their Facebook page for information on pre-ordering from the vendors!
- Try something different at Yoga on the Farm at Heavenly Acres Farm in Thorntown at 9 a.m. led by Indiana Yoga Studio. Classes will be held in an area shared by several of our animals (alpacas, goats, sheep and more).
- Serve your neighbor at the Habitat for Humanity Wall Build at St. Alphonsus Catholic Church in Zionsville beginning at 10 a.m. Due to social distancing guidelines, the event is limited to 100 people, so please pre-register.
- Grab a pencil and paper and join in Saturday Scribbles with Hussey Mayfield Public Library. This is a casual art tutorial series where you can learn techniques from character design to zentangle patterns. Each Saturday a new tutorial will be posted at 11 a.m.
- Enjoy the Jazz Element Duo at Hopwood Cellars Winery in Zionsville from 2 – 4 p.m. They will be providing music for your wine buying pleasure! (At this time, no tastings are permitted as they edge back into the new norm!)
- Love Your Local Game Store during the League style Mystery Booster event at Friendly City Games in Lebanon. from 4 – 8 p.m. Promotional cards for all participants and posters given to top finishers.
- Create a masterpiece at Painting in the Plaza in downtown Lebanon beginning at 7 p.m. $30 per person. Be sure to pre-register!
- Bring the kids for Movies in the Park at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown starting at 9:15 p.m. The movie of the night is “The Rookie.” Be sure to bring blankets and lawn chairs and socially distance throughout the viewing area.
Sunday, June 14
- Shop Small at Miss Abbie’s on Main from 12 – 3 p.m. in Thorntown. There will be mystery grab bags for sale, goodie bags, fresh coffee, and more!
- Enjoy Sunday Funday Game Day at Moontown Brewing Company in Whitestown from 1 – 9 p.m. There will be board games, card games, corn hole and TVs set up with Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64. All ages welcome!