Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend! We encourage everyone to review the BackOnTrack-IN Guidelines which recommend social distancing and wearing a face covering.
Thursday, July 23
- Shop local meat, produce, and artisan items at the Whitestown Farmers’ Market from 5 – 8 p.m. at Main Street Park. Social Distancing guidelines will be in place.
- Dine and shop at Night on the Bricks in downtown Zionsville from 5 – 9 p.m. Order carry out from your favorite restaurant and then shop at the local retailers. Tables will be limited, so get there early, or bring a blanket and picnic on the bricks. If you are planning on a table, please bring your own chairs.
Friday, July 24
- Grab lunch from the Lebanon Parks & Rec Hot Dog Cart and enjoy the sunshine! You can find them at the corner of N. Meridian & Washington St. from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. (Cash only, please.)
- Enjoy a night of Polo at Sunset at Hickory Hall Polo Club in Whitestown beginning 5 p.m. $20 per carload / $250 for tailgate area with seating for six. Proceeds benefit the Boys & Girls Club of Boone County and ZWorks.
- Get fit with Yin Yoga in the Park from 6 – 7 p.m. at Lebanon Memorial Park Bandstand. Yin is a very restorative class that stretches the deeper layers of muscles and fascia. Great for chronic illnesses with joint pain! Cost: $15
- Check out the Heart of Lebanon Summer Nights event that will include Music on the Plaza with Mike Mulvaney, Painting in the Alley with Bob Ross & a visit with Santa and a chance to grab $2000 in Downtown Christmas in July Downtown Christmas Cash! Register for the Paint with Bob Ross on the Square in Lebanon beginning at 7 p.m. $25 per person.
- Enjoy a glass of wine and the music of Craig Thurston at The Cork and Barrel in Whitestown from 7 – 10 p.m.
Saturday, July 25
- Purchase locally grown produce, plants, foods, coffee and tea, breads and pastries, pasta, peanut butter, eggs and meats at the Zionsville Farmers’ Market from 9 – 10:30 a.m. (8 – 9 a.m. for high risk individuals) at Zionsville Town Hall. Social Distancing Guidelines will be followed. Check their Facebook page for information on pre-ordering from the vendors.
- Pick a bouquet of Zinnias, Cosmos and Cornflowers at U-Cut Flowers at Dull Tree Farm in Mechanicsburg from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. $5 – $12.
- Check out the WiseWood Farm Market from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at Donaldson Finer Chocolate’s AND the Powell Street Farmers’ Market from 9 a.m. -12 p.m. in Lebanon.
- Experience Yoga on the Farm at Heavenly Acres Farm in Thorntown or join Blooming Life Yoga at Lions Club Park in Zionsville at 9 a.m.
- Come ready to get dirty and turn the house into a home during Habitat for Humanity Community Build Landscape Day beginning at 10 a.m. in Lebanon. Be sure to complete the online waiver in advance.
- Pick up fresh veggies and more during the Jamestown Farmers’ Market at the Pleasant Acres Nature Park from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Support your Thorntown small businesses and stop by JC Concina Food Truck and Wlyd Roots Mercantile. Shopping from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. and food available from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Celebrate National Wine and Cheese Day all day long at Hopwood Cellars Winery in Zionsville.
- Celebrate National Ice Cream Day at the Treat Trot 5k/10k in Lebanon followed by a free scoop of ice cream at the finish line! The race begins at 6 p.m. Be sure to register online.
- Drive-in and Rock out at the all-new, one-night-only Blake Shelton & Guests in Concert at M.E.L.S. at the Starlite Drive-In in Mechanicsburg. From the safety of your vehicle, you get a night out to enjoy a cinematic concert experience under the summer sky. Tickets are $114.99 per carload. Be sure to purchase tickets online prior to the event.
Sunday, July 26
- Enjoy Sunday Funday Game Day at Moontown Brewing Company in Whitestown from 1 – 9 p.m. There will be board games, card games, corn hole and TVs set up with Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64. All ages welcome!
- Check out the Car, Truck & Bike Cruise-In at That Sports Bar in Lebanon beginning at 5 p.m.
- Bring the family for a socially distanced, outdoor Summer Concert at Lions Club Park in Zionsville beginning at 7 p.m. The featured band is GMH Jazz Orchestra.