Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend! We encourage everyone to review the BackOnTrack-IN Guidelines which recommend social distancing and wearing a face covering.
Thursday, July 16
- Shop local meat, produce, and artisan items at the Whitestown Farmers’ Market from 5 – 8 p.m. at Main Street Park. Social Distancing guidelines will be in place.
- Dine and shop at Night on the Bricks in downtown Zionsville from 5 – 9 p.m. Order carry out from your favorite restaurant and then shop at the local retailers. Tables will be limited, so get there early, or bring a blanket and picnic on the bricks. If you are planning on a table, please bring your own chairs.
- Order take out from Jamestown’s newest restaurant, Ole Town Pizza. Call 765-676-5377 to place an order. Hours are 5 – 10 p.m.
- Enjoy live music by local singer/songwriter Marc Imboden at Summer Nights on the Plaza in downtown Lebanon beginning at 7 p.m.
- Learn a new sport during the Pickle Ball Clinic from 7 – 9 p.m. at the Lebanon Memorial Park courts.
Friday, July 17
- Grab lunch from the Lebanon Parks & Rec Hot Dog Cart and enjoy the sunshine! You can find them at the corner of N. Meridian & Washington St. from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. (Cash only, please.)
- Enjoy a night of Polo at Sunset at Hickory Hall Polo Club in Whitestown beginning 5 p.m. $20 per carload. Proceeds benefit Indiana Wish Kids.
- Get fit with Yin Yoga in the Park from 6 – 7 p.m. at Lebanon Memorial Park Bandstand. Yin is a very restorative class that stretches the deeper layers of muscles and fascia. Great for chronic illnesses with joint pain! Cost: $15
- Magic the Gathering fans can join in a Chaos Draft tournament at Friendly City Games in Lebanon beginning at 6:15 p.m. $15 per entry.
- Join us for a Summer Nights Music on the Plaza in downtown Lebanon with Eric and Mike. Eric Drumwright and Mike Click, a vocal and guitar duo from 7 – 9 p.m.
- Go “old school” and take the kids to M.E.L.S. at the Starlite Drive In in Mechanicsburg for a night of movies. Trolls World Tour and Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom begin at dusk.
Saturday, July 18
- Purchase locally grown produce, plants, foods, coffee and tea, breads and pastries, pasta, peanut butter, eggs and meats at the Zionsville Farmers’ Market from 9 – 10:30 a.m. (8 – 9 a.m. for high risk individuals) at Zionsville Town Hall. Social Distancing Guidelines will be followed. Check their Facebook page for information on pre-ordering from the vendors.
- Explore the Tru-Finds Treasures Outdoor Flea Market in Lebanon from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Find the kayak that works best for you at Moving Waters Outfitters Demo Day at Boone’s Pond near I-65 & SR 267 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Check out the WiseWood Farm Market from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at Donaldson Finer Chocolate’s AND the Powell Street Farmers’ Market from 9 a.m. -12 p.m. in Lebanon.
- Dispose of receipts, pay stubs and important documents from years past at the UPS Store’s Free Shred Fest from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. The UPS Store is located at 7163 Whitestown Parkway, Zionsville.
- Take a virtual walk at Creekside Nature Park with the Zion Nature Center at 10 a.m. Walking in the park is a great way to get exercise, experience nature, and practice social distancing.
- Cheer on your favorite Pickle Ball teams at the Lebanon Parks & Rec Pickle Ball Tournament at Lebanon Memorial Park. The games begin at 10 a.m.
- Pick a bouquet of wild flowers at the Dull’s Tree Farm U-Cut Flower Beds in Mechanicsburg between 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Be sure to bring a vase or jar to place them in.
- Grab lunch from JC Cocina’s Food Truck at Lebanon’s IGA between 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. They will be serving up BBQ Pork sandwiches, Beef Nachos and Chicken Tenders.
- Gather a team of family or friends and join in Escape the Plaza, a Summer Nights event hosted by the Heart of Lebanon beginning at 7 p.m. $10 per team.
- Join in Bike to Be Heard, a family friendly community led bike ride that unifies residents of Boone in our joint fight to end systemic racism and promote social justice. Meet at Creekside Corporate Park in Zionsville at 8 p.m.
- Enjoy an evening of Neo-Soul, R&B and Jazz music with CeleXy at Hopwood Cellars Winery in Zionsville from 7 – 9 p.m.
- Bring the family to Movies in the Park at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown. Heavenly Acres Petting Zoo will be at the Park from 7:30-9 p.m., followed by the featured film, Secret Life of Pets 2.
Sunday, July 19
- Savor a Mimosa Tasting at The Cork and Barrel in Zionsville from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. 15 tastings for $40.
- Take in some baseball at the Hoosier Townball Association Game Day at Virgil Benge Community Sports Complex in Jamestown. The games begin at 1 p.m. and 4:15 p.m.
- Enjoy Sunday Funday Game Day at Moontown Brewing Company in Whitestown from 1 – 9 p.m. There will be board games, card games, corn hole and TVs set up with Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64. All ages welcome!
- Meet up with friends for an adventurous game of D&D at Books & Brews in Zionsville beginning at 4 p.m.
- Experience Dinner & A Magic Show at Serenity Tea Rooms Garden in Zionsville at 5 p.m. $15 per person. Call 317-873-5590 for reservations.
- Bring the family for a socially distanced, outdoor Summer Concert at Lions Club Park in Zionsville beginning at 7 p.m. The concert theme is “The Duke and the Count,” performed by Swing Shift Indy, Indy’s All-Star Big Band.