Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend! We encourage everyone to review the BackOnTrack-IN Guidelines which include social distancing and wearing a face covering.
Thursday, August 13
- Visit the Lines and Layers: Charm Club Quilts Exhibition at SullivanMunce Cultural Center in Zionsville between 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. or view the virtual tour.
- Shop local meat, produce, and artisan items at the Whitestown Farmers’ Market from 5 – 8 p.m. at Main Street Park. Social Distancing guidelines will be in place.
- Bring a chair and enjoy the music of Tim Neuman during Summer Nights on the Plaza in downtown Lebanon from 7 – 9 p.m.
Friday, August 14
- Pick a pocket full of posies at Dull’s Tree Farm U-Cut Flowers in Mechanicsburg. The flower field is open from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 4 – 7 p.m. Cost: $5 – $12. Be sure to bring a vase.
- Enjoy a night of Polo at Sunset at Hickory Hall Polo Club in Whitestown. Gates open at 5 p.m. Proceeds benefit IMPD Mounted Patrol.
- Explore classic cars at the Lebanon Courthouse Cruise-In around the square in Lebanon and enjoy live music by HIt Locker from 6 – 8:30 p.m.
- Get fit with Yin Yoga in the Park from 6 – 7 p.m. at Lebanon Memorial Park Bandstand. Yin is a very restorative class that stretches the deeper layers of muscles and fascia. Great for chronic illnesses with joint pain! Cost: $15
- Go “old school” and treat your kids to a movie at M.E.L.S. at the Starlite Drive-In in Mechanicsburg. Paul Blart Mall Cop and Grown Ups are showing Friday – Sunday. Gates open at 7:30 p.m. $25 per carload.
Saturday, August 15
- Purchase locally grown produce, plants, foods, coffee and tea, breads and pastries, pasta, peanut butter, eggs and meats at the Zionsville Farmers’ Market from 9 – 10:30 a.m. (8 – 9 a.m. for high risk individuals) at Zionsville Town Hall. Social Distancing Guidelines will be followed. Check their Facebook page for information on pre-ordering from the vendors.
- Stretch and destress with Blooming Life Yoga at Lions Club Park in Zionsville at 9 a.m.
- Shred your old tax documents and other paperwork at the Community Shred Day hosted by The Farmers Bank in Lebanon from 9 – 11 a.m.
- Check out the WiseWood Farm Market from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at Donaldson Finer Chocolate’s AND the Powell Street Farmers’ Market from 9 a.m. -12 p.m. in Lebanon.
- Test out the latest models of Old Town, NuCanoe, Jackson, Bonafide, and Native at Moving Waters Outfitters Kayak Demo Days at Boone’s Pond (I-65 & SR 267) between 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Find new treasures for your home at the Tru-Finds Treasures Flea Market in Lebanon from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Grab a pencil and paper and join in Saturday Scribbles with Hussey Mayfield Public Library. This is a casual art tutorial series where you can learn techniques from character design to zentangle patterns. Each Saturday a new tutorial will be posted at 11 a.m.
- Explore the “Animal & Wildlife Art Exhibition” and visit the gift shop at the Sugar Creek Art Center in Thorntown between 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Pick a bouquet of wild flowers at U Pick Flowers at WiseWood Farms in Lebanon from 12 – 4 p.m. Bring your own jars or purchase one for $3. $5 – 10 per bunch.
- Enjoy a glass of wine and the live music of Matthew Tybee at The Cork and Barrel in Whitestown from 7 – 10 p.m.
- Go “old school” and treat your kids to a movie at M.E.L.S. at the Starlite Drive-In in Mechanicsburg. Gates open at 7:30 p.m. $25 per carload.
Sunday, August 16
- Enjoy Sunday Funday Game Day at Moontown Brewing Company in Whitestown from 1 – 9 p.m. There will be board games, card games, corn hole and TVs set up with Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64. All ages welcome!