Thursday, May 5
- Poetry fans make sure to join featured poet Jessica Reed at Sullivan Munce Cultural Center for Poetry on Brickstreet! Begins at 7 PM.
Friday, May 6
- Moms and daughters/sons make sure to check out the Whitestown Boys and Girls Club’s Mother’s Day Dance. It will be held from 7 PM to 9 PM.
Saturday, May 7
- Visit the square of Lebanon to enjoy the Savor Lebanon Craft Beer, Wine, & Spirits Fest. There will be live music and tickets are $40 pp.
- Join in the 8th annual Megan Hammerle Memorial 5k starting at 9 AM. Proceeds will be used to benefit the Boone County Mentoring Partnership.
- From 10 AM – 4 PM, head on over to Zionsville’s Brick Street Market and get your daily dose of shopping with local street vendors and handcrafted items!
- Learn all of the basics about fishing gear and casting that you need to get out on the water at Moving Waters Outfitters in Zionsville! Free gear is available for use in their Fly Fishing 101 class and will begin at 10 AM.
- Learn from two seasoned beekeepers who are committed to helping you succeed with beekeeping. Beekeepers with any level of experience are welcome! RJ Honey Apiary in Lebanon offers both 10 AM and 1 PM classes. $15 pp.
Sunday, May 8
- If you enjoy art, make sure to check out Sugar Creek Art Center’s Second Sunday Gallery Opening located in Thorntown. Held from 11 AM – 5PM.
Explore these great Boone County amenities anytime!
- Talk a spring walk on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown, Big 4 Trail Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Explore one of the many trails in and around Zionsville.
- May 15 – Put on your favorite costume and head to Anson Acres Park in Whitestown for a fun Superhero Training Camp! Meet superheroes, enjoy group games, and learn super-secret special moves. Tickets are $10 per person.