Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend! We encourage everyone to review the BackOnTrack-IN Guidelines which include social distancing and require wearing a face covering.
Thursday, March 4
- Explore the Sugar Creek Art Center in Thorntown for their First Thursday’s Gallery Opening. This month’s exhibition, PIP: Pencils, Inks & Pastels celebrates the communication that occurs between these three select mediums when curated into one space. The art center will be open from 5 – 8 p.m and JC Cocina will be open for dinner.
- Have fun during Pub Poll – Survey Trivia at That Sports Bar in Lebanon beginning at 7 p.m. The Top 3 teams take home house prizes!
Friday, March 5
- Take a walk or go fishing at Conservation Park in Lebanon on Friday, Saturday & Sundays from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. during the month of March. The park will open daily starting April 2.
- Join in a game of Friday Night Magic at Friendly City Games in Lebanon starting at 6:15 p.m. $5 entry fee.
Saturday, March 6
- Check out the Lebanon Parks & Rec Scavenger Hunt! Prizes awarded to those who complete the quest through April 1st.
- Sip & shop new spring arrivals during the Navy Blue Boutique Grand Opening at Just Us in Lebanon. They will be open from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Fishing fans can attend Fly Tying: Mike’s Signature Smallmouth Flies at Moving Waters Outfitters in Zionsville. Call the shop 317.733.3014 or email email@example.com to reserve your spot. $10 pp
- Enjoy stories and crafts during the Saturday Children’s Hour at the Tri-Area Library in Jamestown from 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. (For children ages 2 through 10.)
- Grab a pencil and paper and join in Saturday Scribbles with Hussey Mayfield Public Library. This is a casual art tutorial series where you can learn techniques from character design to zentangle patterns. Each Saturday a new tutorial will be posted at 11 a.m.
- Enjoy live music and a glass of wine from 2 – 4 p.m. at Hopwood Cellars in Zionsville.
Sunday, March 7
- Get outdoors for some Family Time Outdoor Adventures.
- Get centered during a free Community Yoga class at Blooming Life Yoga in Zionsville. Register for this 11 a.m. class as space is limited.
- Bring the family for food, fun, and tabletop games at Books & Brews in Zionsville from 12 – 8 p.m. Kids eat free!
- Come to the Hussey Mayfield Public Library’s 5th street entrance and follow the signs for the Story Walk. Peek in the windows to read Over and Under the Snow by Kate Messner.
- Check out the Self Love Book Club with Dr. Lane at Eden Family Practice in Thorntown. This month’s book study is “Women Who Think Too Much” and begins at 4:30 p.m. Stay after for yoga.