Friday + Saturday
- Check out the Hob Knob Hoopla from 4- 8 p.m. at the Boone County Fairgrounds and get in some springtime shopping. Purchase tickets here.
- Check out the Indiana Quilters Trail Shop Hop from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Seven Central Indiana quilt shops have joined together to present this very fun shop hop, with chances to win prizes, get an exclusive quilt kit, see what’s new and exciting in quilting and visit some of the best quilt shops around! Learn more.
Friday, Saturday + Sunday
- Head over to the Center Stage Community Theatre in Lebanon to see the play Visiting Mr. Green! It will be taking place at 7:30 p.m. on Friday/Saturday and 2:30 p.m. on Sunday. For more information about the play and purchasing tickets, click here
Saturday, March 26
- Get ready for fishing and warmer weather by taking a spring smallmouth lure tying class at Moving Water Outfitters in Zionsville. There is online registration and the class is set to begin at 10 a.m.
- Grab a friend, or a family member for a memorable time of making friendship bracelets with Zionsville Parks + Recreation Services at 1 p.m. at Zionsville Town Hall. Cost is $2, register here.
- Head over to Zionsville Nature Center, located inside Hussey Mayfield Library, for “Scales and Slime” at 1 p.m. Cost is free to attend, Register and learn more here.
Explore these great Boone County amenities anytime!
- Talk a spring walk on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown, Big 4 Trail Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Explore one of the many trails in and around Zionsville.