Thursday, January 27
- Join a naturalist for Deer Discovery at Zionsville Nature Center beginning at 3 p.m. This program will feature a talk about deer habitat, characteristics, and the different clues that deer leave behind. Registration required.
- Planning a 2022 wedding or event? Stop by January Open House at the Sixpence in Whitestown any time between 4 and 8 pm to explore the property, chat with the team, and meet their amazing partner vendors.
- Bring your family and friends to the High School League ComedySportz Match at the Lebanon High School auditorium for an evening of laughs. The match begins at 7 p.m. FREE!
Friday, January 28
- Pamper yourself during the Pamper Event at Lebanon Merle Norman Boutique & Spa. Reserve your spot for a 10-minute Express Facial for $10 at (765)482-3442 plus shop 40-60% off Clothing and Handbags.
- Join in a game of Friday Night Magic at Friendly City Games in Lebanon starting at 6:15 p.m. $5 entry fee.
Saturday, January 29
- Join in the Puzzle Swap at Zionsville Town Hall from 10 – 11:30 a.m.
- Learn how to make fishing flys during the Beginning Fly Tying class at Moving Waters Outfitters in Zionsville beginning at 10 a.m. RSVP required. Call the shop 317.733.3014 or email email@example.com to register for this free class.
- Visit the Sugar Creek Art Center in Thorntown between 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Enjoy a glass of wine and live music at Hopwood Winery & Distillery in Zionsville from 2 – 4 p.m.
Sunday, January 30
- Explore the Lebanon Train Show at the Boone County Fairgrounds in Lebanon from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. There will be model railroad dealers, portable layout displays & clinics. $3 pp / $5 per family
- Bring the family for food, fun and table topgames at Books & Brews in Zionsville from 12 – 8 p.m. Kids eat free!
Explore these great Boone County amenities anytime!
- Talk a winter walk on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown, Big 4 Trail Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Explore one of the many trails in and around Zionsville.