Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Thursday, January 26
- Preschool Pals at the Lebanon Public Library at 10:30 a.m.
- Fossils can tell us a lot about the Earth’s past and Indiana is full of them! Join a Naturalist at Zionsville Nature Center to look for these Fantastic Fossils and create your very own to take home from 11 a.m. – noon.
- Teen Rock Painting at the Lebanon Public Library at 3:30 p.m.
Friday, January 27
- Bond with your toddlers during Little Sprouts at the Boys & Girls Club Zionsville Unit at 9 a.m. $3-4 pp
- Bring the little ones to Story Time at the Lebanon Public Library at 10:30 a.m.
- Join in Bilingual Story Time – Spanish at the Hussey Mayfield Public Library at 10:30 a.m. Ages K-5
- Play Friday Night Magic at Friendly City Games in Lebanon starting at 6:15 p.m. $15 entry fee.
- Soothe your sweet tooth during Hoosier Chocolate Fest at The Sixpence in Whitestown at 7 p.m.. Ages 21+. Tickets $40 – $80 pp.
Saturday, January 28
- Soothe your sweet tooth during Hoosier Chocolate Fest at the The Sixpence in Whitestown. Ages 21+, Sessions begin at 10 a.m. Tickets $40-$80 pp.
- Enjoy the Shop Local Pop Up Shop and meet Indiana author, Thomas J. Miller, at Between the Pages Bookstore in Lebanon from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Meet author, Heather Lusk, at the Hussey Mayfield Public Library at 2 p.m. Heather will share her tips on historical research and guidance on starting a book.
- Ride over to Lebanon for the Hoosier Antique and Classic Bike Club Show, a day devoted to antique and classic bicycles from all times and places.
- Construct a Winter Sensory Bottles Craft at the Lebanon Public Library at 10:30 a.m.
- Teen Crackers and Cheese Whiz Construction at the Lebanon Public Library at 1 p.m.
Sunday, January 29
- Explore the Model Train Show at the Boone County Fairgrounds in Lebanon from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. There will be model railroad dealers, portable layout displays & clinics. $3 pp / $5 per family
- Get on board for the Lebanon Train Show at the Boone County Fairgrounds from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Explore these great Boone County amenities anytime!
- Talk a winter walk on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown, Big 4 Trail Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Explore one of the many trails in and around Zionsville.