Friday, January 14
- Bring the little ones to Story Time: Penguins at the Lebanon Public Library beginning at 10:30 a.m. (CANCELLED)
- Pick up lunch during Food Truck Friday at Gilman Home Center in Lebanon. The Taste of Chicago food truck will be serving from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Take a laid-back adventure during D&D Game Time at the Lebanon Public Library beginning at 4 p.m. Teens in grades 6 – 12 are welcome to attend. (CANCELLED)
- Join in a game of Friday Night Magic at Friendly City Games in Lebanon starting at 6:15 p.m. $5 entry fee.
Saturday, January 15
- Explore the Heartland Fly Fishing Festival at the Boone County Fairgrounds in Lebanon from 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. This event is focused on fly fishing and the techniques and tools that allow anyone to pursue the sport. $12 – $15 pp
- Bundle up and take a quiet hike to listen to the Sounds of Winter at Turkey Foot Park in Zionsville beginning at 10:30 a.m. Registration Required.
- Stop by the Children’s Department at the Lebanon Public Library and create a Winter Sensory Bottle beginning at 11 a.m. (CANCELLED)
- Check out the Craft Swap at Thorntown Public Library between 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. If you have unused craft supplies or kits taking up space in your craft room, drop them off at the library on Thursday, January 13 or Friday, January 14 and receive an early bird ticket to the Craft Swap.
- Enjoy a glass of wine and live music at Hopwood Winery & Distillery in Zionsville from 2 – 4 p.m.
Sunday, January 16
- Explore the Heartland Fly Fishing Festival at the Boone County Fairgrounds in Lebanon from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. This event is focused on fly fishing and the techniques and tools that allow anyone to pursue the sport. $12 – $15 pp
- Bring the family for food, fun, and tabletop games at Books & Brews in Zionsville from 12 – 8 p.m. Kids eat free!
Explore these great Boone County amenities anytime!
- Talk a winter walk on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown, Big 4 Trail Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Explore one of the many trails in and around Zionsville.