Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend! We encourage everyone to review the BackOnTrack-IN Guidelines which include social distancing and require wearing a face covering.
Thursday, February 4
- Learn to make a cocktail and take home a bottle of your choosing at Hotel Tango U in Zionsville! Reservations required. $35 per person.
Friday, February 5
- Join in a game of Friday Night Magic at Friendly City Games in Lebanon starting at 6:15 p.m. $5 entry fee.
Saturday, February 6
- Enjoy your favorite ice cream at the 3rd Annual Ice Cream for Breakfast Day at Fundae’s in Whitestown.
- Join Naturalist and sugar maker, Rachel Felling, for Backyard Maple Sugaring Webinar to learn the basics of backyard maple syrup production. Be sure to register for this 10 a.m. virtual workshop.
- Grab a pencil and paper and join in Saturday Scribbles with Hussey Mayfield Public Library. This is a casual art tutorial series where you can learn techniques from character design to zentangle patterns. Each Saturday a new tutorial will be posted at 11 a.m.
- Come to the 5th street entrance at the Hussey Mayfield Public Library for a self-guided StoryWalk Peek In Our Windows! Follow the signs in the windows to read Over and Under the Snow by Melissa Stewart.
- Enjoy the live music of In the Clear at Hopwood Cellars Winery in Zionsville from 2 -4 p.m.
- Meet paranormal investigators, Pete and Kris Nunweiler at Between the Pages Bookstore in Lebanon at 6 p.m.
Sunday, February 7
- Bring the family for food, fun and tabletop games at Books & Brews in Zionsville from 12 – 8 p.m. Kids eat free!
- Check out the Self Love Book Club with Dr. Lane at Eden Family Practice in Thorntown. This month’s book is “One Day My Soul Just Opened Up” and begins at 3:30 p.m.
- Cheer on your favorite team during Super Bowl LV. Kick off is at 6:30 p.m.
Throughout the month of February
- Clean out those closets and donate your old shoes to the Reuse Heart & Sole Annual Shoe Collection led by Boone County Solid Waste Management.