Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend! We encourage everyone to review the BackOnTrack-IN Guidelines which include social distancing and require wearing a face covering.
Thursday, February 25
- Enjoy an evening of great food and music by harpist Maevyn Stone at Auberge in Zionsville from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Make your own DIY Gnomes using garden cones and socks at Between the Pages Bookstore in Lebanon. Be sure to register for this 6:30 p.m. class. $15 pp
- Join in the discussion during Parenting Our Teens in an Anxious World from 7 – 9 p.m. at The Cabin & Resource Center in Zionsville. Practical and research-based strategies will be shared to support our teens as they navigate life in an anxious and uncertain world. $60 pp / $100 couple
- Have fun during Pub Poll – Survey Trivia at That Sports Bar in Lebanon beginning at 7 p.m. The Top 3 teams take home house prizes!
Friday, February 26
- Join in a game of Friday Night Magic at Friendly City Games in Lebanon starting at 6:15 p.m. $5 entry fee.
- Get cozy and have a movie or game night with the family.
Saturday, February 27
- Spring is coming! Check out the Heartland Kayak Fishing Summit at Moving Waters Outfitters in Zionsville from 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Enjoy stories and crafts during the Saturday Children’s Hour at the Tri-Area Library in Jamestown from 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. (For children ages 2 through 10.)
- Grab a pencil and paper and join in Saturday Scribbles with Hussey Mayfield Public Library. This is a casual art tutorial series where you can learn techniques from character design to zentangle patterns. Each Saturday a new tutorial will be posted at 11 a.m.
- Enjoy live music and a glass of wine from 2 – 4 p.m. at Hopwood Cellars in Zionsville.
Sunday, February 28
- Bundle up, put on your sunglasses and take a stroll on the Big 4 Trail, through a local park or your neighborhood.
- Bring the family for food, fun, and tabletop games at Books & Brews in Zionsville from 12 – 8 p.m. Kids eat free!
- Come to the Hussey Mayfield Public Library’s 5th street entrance and follow the signs for the Story Walk. Peek in the windows to read Over and Under the Snow by Kate Messner.