Thursday, February 24
- Join the Sci-Fi Book Club at Between the Pages Bookstore in Lebanon as they discuss their current book Inhibitor Phase. Discussion begins at 6:30 p.m.
Friday, February 25
- Explore the SullivanMunce Cultural Center’s First Hung Art Exhibit on Fridays between 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. & Saturday’s between 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Drop in and watch the train run during I Spy Around the Track at the Hussey Mayfield Public Library in Zionsville between 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Enjoy a healthy and nutritious lunch from CICOA’s Meals for Seniors program at the Thorntown Library beginning at 11:30 a.m. $3 donation
- Head over to Creekside Nature Park in Zionsville for the Sensory walk beginning at 2 p.m. Registration required.
- Join in a game of Friday Night Magic at Friendly City Games in Lebanon starting at 6:15 p.m. $5 entry fee.
- Enjoy Comedy Night at the American Legion in Lebanon and laugh the night away with Josh Collier and Josh Arnold. 7 p.m. show time. $20 – 35 pp
Saturday, February 26
- Visit the Sugar Creek Art Center in Thorntown between 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Get creative at the Macramé Key Chain Class at the Zionsville Town Hall beginning at 1 p.m. Registration required. $3 pp
- Enjoy a glass of wine and live music at Hopwood Winery & Distillery in Zionsville from 2 – 4 p.m.
- Vote for the Best Chili in Thorntown at the Sugar Creek Art Center beginning at 5 p.m. The Back Porch Pickers will perform live. $10 pp
- Sample area tenderloins and brews during the Tenderloin Tip Off at The Flats Memorial Gymnasium in Lebanon from 5 p.m. – 9p.m. You can also join in some friendly basketball shooting competitions. $40 pp
- Have fun at the annual Humane Society for Boone County Fur Ball at the Golf Club of Indiana in Whitestown beginning at 6 p.m. Prices range from $50 – $125 per couple. In-person and virtual options are available.
- Rock out to the music of The Why Store at Moontown Brewing Company in Whitestown beginning at 8 p.m. $15 pp
Sunday, February 27
- Bring the family for food, fun and tabletop games at Books & Brews in Zionsville from 12 – 8 p.m. Kids eat free!
Explore these great Boone County amenities anytime!
- Talk a winter walk on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown, Big 4 Trail Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Explore one of the many trails in and around Zionsville.
- March 17 – Learn from the best during Disney’s Approach to Excellence presented by the Boone County Chamber. RSVP’s required. $399 – $499 pp
- April 14 – Get your fill of all you can eat pancakes & sausage at the 68th Annual Lebanon Kiwanis Pancake Supper. Purchase tickets here beginning March 7.
- May 7 – Get out and walk or run during the 8th Annual Megan Hammerle Memorial 5K at Lebanon High School.