Thursday, February 17
- Treat your significant other or group of friends to All You Need is Love…..& Wine, a fun night of wine tasting and a fantastic 4-course dinner at 1830 Chophouse. Reservations required. $70 pp
Friday, February 18
- Explore the SullivanMunce Cultural Center’s First Hung Art Exhibit on Fridays between 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. & Saturday’s between 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Enjoy a healthy and nutritious lunch from CICOA’s Meals for Seniors program at the Thorntown Library beginning at 11:30 a.m. $3 donation
- Create new memories and your own matching paintings dedicated to friendship during the Galentine’s Day Painting event at The Craft Room in Lebanon. Reservations required. $35 pp
- Join in a game of Friday Night Magic at Friendly City Games in Lebanon starting at 6:15 p.m. $5 entry fee.
- Warm up from the cold with inspiring music, coffee, and hot chocolate at the Winter Concert Series featuring organist Hudson Lourenço-Feld at Zionsville Christian Church beginning at 7 p.m. Free Will Donation with proceeds benefiting The Shalom House.
Saturday, February 19
- Learn basic cheer skills and join the LHS Cheerleaders for the Annual Cheer Clinic at Lebanon High School beginning at 8:30 a.m. PreK – 6th grade. $40 pp
- Join the Zionsville Parks on a heart pumping hike around Elm Street Green during the Heart Hunt Hike beginning at 10 a.m. Registration required.
- Create precious memories with your little ones during Balloon Hearts Freestyle at The Craft Room in Lebanon beginning at 10 a.m. Registration required. $30 per duo.
- Learn to Knit at the Village Yarn Company beginning at 11 a.m. Registration required. $25 pp.
- Visit the Sugar Creek Art Center in Thorntown between 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Enjoy a glass of wine and live music at Hopwood Winery & Distillery in Zionsville from 2 – 4 p.m.
Sunday, February 20
- Bring the family for food, fun and tabletop games at Books & Brews in Zionsville from 12 – 8 p.m. Kids eat free!
Explore these great Boone County amenities anytime!
- Talk a winter walk on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown, Big 4 Trail Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Explore one of the many trails in and around Zionsville.