Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County, Indiana this weekend!
Thursday, August 11
- Visit the Whitestown Farmers Market from 5-8 pm at Main Street Park.
Friday, August 12
- Enjoy a sunset polo match at Hickory Hall Polo Club from 6PM – 9PM. Gates open at 5PM with an airplane flyover at halftime with a candy drop! Cost is $40 per carload (cash only).
- Head over to the Whitestown Municipal Complex for the final FREE Friday night concert! Gates open at 6PM with live music by Parrots of the Carribean (reschedule from earlier rained out date) at 7PM. Food and drinks will be for sale onsite, plus a pop-up park area for children to enjoy!
Saturday, August 13
- Check out Cornerstone Music Studio at their grand opening open house from 3-5 pm. Tour the new space with goodie bags for the first 50 families that attend, a drawing for merch, activities/games for the kiddos, and Titus donut holes!
- Register for the 2nd annual “You’re Not Alone” 5k walk/run at Memorial Park in Lebanon at 8 am. The cost is $30 and all proceeds go toward making care packages for first time radiation and chemo patients at Witham. Click here to register.
- Park Paint Out at Mulberry Fields Park, 1:00 – 3:00PM. Transform blank canvas into a work of art with the help of the community. Smaller canvases available for younger artists to take home with them.
- Join the Whitestown Metropolitan Police Department for Bike With A Cop. Meet at the Clark Meadows Fieldhouse at 10 AM. Must wear a helmet.
- Visit the 8th annual Whitestown Brew Fest which will feature 20+ breweries, wineries, distilleries and is expected to showcase hundreds of craft beer releases—making it one of the largest and most unique craft beer festivals in the central part of the state! Gates open at noon at the Whitestown Municipal Complex. Click here for tickets.
- Support the Boone County Cancer Society at the 15th annual Battle of the Barbecue from 5-7 pm at Memorial Park in Lebanon! Tickets are $10 each at the door. Fill your belly and support a good cause!
- Head out to Weston Family Farm in Sheridan for the Second Saturday Market from 9 am – 1 pm.
- Open Auditions for the 2022 Ghost Walk will be held from 1-3 pm at the SullivanMunce Cultural Center.
Sunday, August 14
- Visit the Second Sunday Gallery Opening at the Sugar Creek Art Center in Thorntown from 12-4:30 pm.
- August 20 – “Boots and Beauties” Daddy Daughter Dance at Seashore Waterpark pool deck. Includes a meal, hay wagon ride and dancing! Cost is $20 per couple and $5 per each additional child. Register here.