Thursday, August 19
- Shop local meat, produce, and artisan items at the Whitestown Farmers’ Market from 5 – 8 p.m. at Main Street Park.
- Help out during the Weed Pull at Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown beginning at 6 p.m. Bring gloves and bug spray!
Friday, August 20
- Meet new friends at the CICOA Senior Luncheon at the Thorntown Library – Room 116 at 11:30 a.m.
- Experience Polo at Sunset at Hickory Hall Polo Club in Whitestown from 6 – 9 p.m. Bring your own food, drinks, seating, and tents to enjoy tailgating, and music at this family friendly event. $40 per car. Proceeds benefit Hands and Voices.
- Join in the S’mores Campfire event at Elm Street Green in Zionsville beginning at 6 p.m. $2 pp. Registration required.
- Join in a game of Friday Night Magic at Friendly City Games in Lebanon starting at 6:15 p.m. $5 entry fee.
- Enjoy Music on the Plaza in downtown Lebanon beginning at 7:30 p.m. Local Singer/Songwriter, Christine Yovanovich will bring you a balance of Jazz, Lo-Fi, Chillwave, Classic Blues and Rock. Be sure to bring a chair!
- Be entertained at the Tab Benoit Concert at Moontown Brewing Company in Whitestown. $35 pp. 21+ event.
- Take the kids to M.E.L.S. at the Starlite Drive-In in Mechanicsburg for an old-fashioned drive-in movie night. Box office opens at 7:30 p.m. $25 per carload.
Saturday, August 21
- Purchase locally grown produce, plants, foods, coffee and tea, breads and pastries, pasta, peanut butter, eggs, and meats at the Zionsville Farmers’ Market from 8 – 11:30 a.m. between Pine & Hawthorne Streets in downtown Zionsville.
- Join Blooming Life Yoga for Free Community Yoga at Lions Park in Zionsville at 9 a.m.
- Try out a new kayak during Moving Waters Outfitters Kayak Demo Days at Boone’s Pond from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Discard unwanted items safely during Tox Drop at the Zionsville Municapal Building from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. See link for approved items.
- Explore the Tru-Finds Treasures Market in Lebanon from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Meet at Eagles Nest / Westwood Landing in Whitestown at 10 a.m. for the final Bike With A Cop of the season.
- Experience the 38th Annual American Indian Council’s Traditional Pow Wow and Indian Market at the Boone County Fairgrounds in Lebanon. Events run from 10 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. $3 – $5 pp.
- Check out Farm Days at Wonder Tree Regenerative Farm in Zionsville from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. There will be chicks, ducks, goats, donkeys, piggies, horse rides, cotton candy, desserts, refreshments, and freedom to explore the countryside. $10 per car
- Stock up at the Wisewood Farm Produce Stand at Donaldson’s Finer Chocolates in Lebanon from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and then pick up a sweet treat for the trip home.
- Visit the Heritage Museum and learn about the history of Thorntown from 11 – 4 p.m. or check out the art exhibitions and gift shop at Sugar Creek Art Center in Thorntown between 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Experience Polo on the Prairie at Hickory Hall Polo Club in Whitestown from 1 – 4 p.m. Bring your own food, drinks, seating, and tents to enjoy tailgating, and music at this family friendly event. $40 per car. Proceeds benefit Westfield Playhouse & Children’s TherAplay.
- Head over to the Sugar Creek Volunteer Fire Department Fish Dinner in Thorntown from 4 – 8 p.m. Then take the kids Movies in the Park at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown. BINGO begins at 7:30 p.m. and the movie “The Croods” begins at 8:45 p.m. Don’t forget your lawn chairs, blankets, snacks, sodas & bug spray.
- Put on your Lederhosen and live it up at Augtoberfest in downtown Lebanon from 5 – 10 p.m. This Bavarian-themed 21 and older Beer Fest won’t disappoint! Tickets $5 – $20 pp
Sunday, August 22
- Motorcycle fans can enjoy a beautiful, escorted ride through Boone County during the Paws & Claws Ride for Rescue beginning at the Whitestown Municipal Complex. Return to Hotel Tango for food, fun, auctions items and puppies to pet! Benefits the work of the Humane Society for Boone County.
- Experience the 38th Annual American Indian Council’s Traditional Pow Wow and Indian Market at the Boone County Fairgrounds in Lebanon. Events run from 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. $3 – $5 pp.
- Bring the family for food, fun, and tabletop games at Books & Brews in Zionsville from 12 – 8 p.m. Kids eat free!
- Enjoy the Boone County Community Band Concert at Lebanon Memorial Park Bandstand beginning at 7 p.m.
Explore these great Boone County amenities anytime!
- Take the family to Seashore Waterpark in Lebanon for a weekend swim or get wet at one of the Splash Pads at Abner Longley Park, Main Street Park or Mulberry Fields.
- Talk a walk on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown and from Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Visit the R/C Tracks at Advance Community Park and Abner Longley Park in Lebanon.
- Be part of the magic and play at Mulberry Fields Park Magical Park in Zionsville through October 31. The Magical Park turns a normal park into a digital fantasy land and playground that encourages kids and families to explore a virtual world. Click on the link to learn more!