Thursday, April 14
- Enjoy all you can eat pancakes and sausage at the annual Lebanon Kiwanis Pancake Supper. Tickets are $8 per person. Preschool age and under are free. Purchase tickets at the door.
- Head up to the fairgrounds for the Here We Grow Again kids’ consignment spring and summer sale! It’s open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Saturday, April 16
- Learn all of the basics about gear and casting that you need to get out on the water with Moving Water Outfitter’s Fly Fishing 101 class. Free gear is available for use during class.
Check out all of the Easter egg hunts on Saturday and Sunday here!
Explore these great Boone County amenities anytime!
- Talk a spring walk on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown, Big 4 Trail Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Explore one of the many trails in and around Zionsville.
- April 23 – Enjoy a delicious meal at the Boone County 4-H Chicken and Pork Chop Barbecue being held at the Boone County 4-H Fairgrounds. Serving hours are 4-7:30 PM dine in or carryout. Tickets are $12 and can be purchased here. There will be limited tickets available at the door. Proceeds go toward fairgrounds improvements.
- April 23 – Lace up your running (or walking) shoes and join us for the inaugural Battle of the Badges 5K on Saturday, April 23. This family-friendly event features a fun competition between local Fire and Police Departments. Choose which team you will support when you register and let the battle begin! The race kicks off at 8 a.m. and begins and ends at Traders Point Christian High School. Sign up here.
- May 7 – Get out and walk or run during the 8th Annual Megan Hammerle Memorial 5K at Lebanon High School.
- May 15 – Put on your favorite costume and head to Anson Acres Park in Whitestown for a fun Superhero Training Camp! Meet superheroes, enjoy group games, and learn super-secret special moves. Tickets are $10 per person.