Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend! We encourage everyone to review the BackOnTrack-IN Guidelines which include social distancing and require wearing a face covering.
Thursday, February 11
- Learn to decorate cookies like a pro during Valentine’s Cookie Decorating Class at Hopwood Cellars Winery in Zionsville. $50 pp
Friday, February 12
- Join in a game of Friday Night Magic at Friendly City Games in Lebanon starting at 6:15 p.m. $5 entry fee.
- Learn how you can participate in the Annual Backyard Bird Count during this Facebook Live program hosted by the Zion Nature Center. The program begins at 10 a.m.
- Enjoy an evening out while the kids have fun with crafts, games, dinner, swimming, and physical activities in Play & Learn at the Witham Family YMCA in Lebanon. $32 – $40
- Enjoy an early Valentine’s 4-course Dinner at Stookey’s in Thorntown from 4 – 10 p.m. $59.99 (Special is offered through Sunday.)
Saturday, February 13
- Join in the Great Backyard Bird Count Caravan as American Birding Association’s Field Trip chair Chuck Anderson as he leads you to several local parks in Zionsville, Carmel & Indy. The field trip runs from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Spots are limited, so be sure to email Chuck Anderson at email@example.com or text (317) 767-5438 for availability.
- Shop to your heart’s content during the Village Merchants LOVE Zionsville event from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Grab a pencil and paper and join in Saturday Scribbles with Hussey Mayfield Public Library. This is a casual art tutorial series where you can learn techniques from character design to zentangle patterns. Each Saturday a new tutorial will be posted at 11 a.m.
- During Random Acts of Kindness Week, the Boone EDC encourages you to share the love by decorating your windows with hearts of all kinds. Click here for ideas. #BooneCountyHeartHunt
- Bring the family for food, fun, and tabletop games at Books & Brews in Zionsville from 12 – 8 p.m. Kids eat free!
- Enjoy an Italian-themed Valentine’s Day meal at Jawbone BBQ in Advance from 12 – 7 p.m. The menu is lasagna, Italian style salad, garlic bread, drink, and New York-style cheesecake. $19.99 pp. Reservations via their Facebook page.
- Kick-off Valentine’s Day at Hopwood Cellars Winery in Zionsville from 1 – 6 p.m. Their Valentine’s Special includes two glasses of Hopwood, a dessert platter, and dipping chocolate made with Hopwood wine for $29.95. Call 317-873-4099 to rsvp.
- Treat your sweetheart to a Valentine’s Dinner at the 1830 Chophouse in Lebanon from 4 – 9 p.m. Their team is creating one of the best Valentine’s Day meals you can think of. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Savor Valentine’s Day at Moontown Brewery in Whitestown from 5:30 – 9:30 p.m. Chef Ian’s 5-course dinner menu will include a perfectly paired Moontown beer to complement his fabulous food. This unique dining experience is the perfect night out for any beer lover! $120 pp
Throughout the month of February
- Clean out those closets and donate your old shoes to the Reuse Heart & Sole Annual Shoe Collection led by Boone County Solid Waste Management.