Enter to win two tickets to Savor Lebanon on Saturday, February 9 from 2-6 p.m. at the Boone County 4-H Fairgrounds in the Witham Pavilion and Centennial Hall buildings.
This third-year event, a partnership between the City of Lebanon and Indiana on Tap, will again feature craft beer, cider, wine and spirits from 20+ premier craft breweries, wineries and distilleries from all over the state. The event will also be featuring several Lebanon and Indianapolis-area restaurants and eateries. Gates will open for entry at 2 p.m. with the event concluding at 6 p.m. (Last pour will take place at 5:45 p.m.)
- All entries must be completed via the form below and received by 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, February 1, 2019.
- Only one entry per person.
- The winner will be selected by a random drawing and notified via email on February 4.
- The tickets will be emailed to the winner.
- This campaign is hosted by the Boone EDC and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with any social media platform.
The contest has closed, but you can purchase tickets here.