Holiday fun abounds in Boone County this month! Check out some of what’s happening:
- Create your own Gingerbread Masterpiece at the Lebanon Public Library at 6 p.m. The library will provide the materials. This program is easy and fun for children of all ages!
- Ladies, grab your friends and make it a night of shopping and dining in Zionsville during Christmas in the Village Ladies Night.
- Kids, be sure to drop your Letter to Santa in the big red mailbox outside of Samson Family Leather today! Then return on December 14 for a visit with Santa and a receive a personalized note from St. Nick himself!
- Enjoy Thorntown’s Community Christmas from 5 – 9 p.m. Events include a Christmas parade, photos with Santa, tree decorating, carriage rides, crafts for the kids and much, much more!
- Join the Witham Family YMCA for a hot breakfast and lots of family fun at the Party at the North Pole Breakfast with Santa event! Advance registration recommended. $5 per person.
- Experience an 1850’s Afternoon Tea complete with clotted cream, cookies, cakes, tea sandwiches and scones at SullivanMunce Cultural Center in Zionsville. $10 per person.
- Bring your pet for Photos with Santa at Pet Supplies Plus in Whitestown from 1 – 3 p.m.
- Santa will be visiting Samson Family Leather in Lebanon from 1 – 3 p.m.
- Kids can visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus at the Whitestown Municipal Complex during Santa’s Workshop beginning at 1 p.m. Then watch Santa board a fire truck as he makes the rounds through neighborhoods in Whitestown during the Santa Parade at 5 p.m.
- Bring your favorite homemade cookies and candy to Jamestown Fire Station for the Annual Cookie Contest. Enjoy Soup with Santa beginning at 4 p.m. and stay for the cookie auction to follow at 6 p.m.
- Experience wizard themed wonders during the Harry Potter Yule Ball at Books & Brews in Zionsville. There will be crafts, trivia, costumes, special kids drinks, and – of course – special beer tappings all day!
- Experience the enchantment of The Nutcracker at the Zionsville Performing Arts Center.
- Experience horse-drawn wagon rides, carolers, musicians and Santa visits during Christmas in the Village.
- As Buddy the Elf says, “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” Gather at Whitestown Municipal Complex for Community Cocoa and Carols beginning at 6 p.m.
- Bring the kids for Slices with Santa at Hot Box Pizza in Whitestown from 5 – 9 p.m. $3/slice.
- Bring your crew to the Lemon Bar in Zionsville for Christmas Movie Trivia Night! It’s a perfect family night out to celebrate the holidays! Be sure to reserve your spot.
- Join in a holiday singalong with your favorite library elves at the Hussey-Mayfield Public Library in Zionsville at 4:30 p.m. Stay after for photo opportunities with Mrs. Claus and her friends.
- Take a leisurely stroll through the Village of Zionsville during the Christmas Crawl from 6 – 9 p.m. Enjoy samples of seasonal beverages and special small plate offerings from some of the best restaurants and merchants in the Village.
- Watch Santa and his helpers make Boone County’s world famous donuts at Titus Bakery in Lebanon from 6 – 10 a.m. Peek into one of the decorated windows for a glimpse and then enjoy some complementary donut holes.
- Enjoy Cookies with Santa at Brad’s Books in Lebanon from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Every child receives a free book.
- Christmas in the Village continues with Santa visits at the Santa House from 12:30-3 p.m. on the Brick Street in Zionsville. Horse-drawn wagon rides will be be available throughout the Village from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Board the wagon at 106 N Main St.
- Join in the Gingerbread House Decorating Contest at St. Alphonsus in Zionsville. Registration required with $25 donation. Proceeds benefit The Caring Center.
- Celebrate the official start of winter with carols and an evening stroll under the stars at the Zion Nature Center beginning at 7 p.m.