Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend! We encourage everyone to review the BackOnTrack-IN Guidelines which include social distancing and wearing a face covering.
Thursday, November 5
- Explore Sugar Creek Art Center’s First Thursday’s Homeplace Exhibition in Thorntown featuring Hoosier Salon Artists – Fiber Works by Susan Fletcher Conaway and Wood Work by Lloyd Fletcher. Dinner by J.C. Cocina from 5 – 8 p.m. Live Music by Jason Wells from 7 – 9 p.m.
Friday, November 6
- Explore Countryside Antique Mall near Thorntown from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Peruse the HobNob Holiday Market at the Boone County Fairgrounds in Lebanon from 4 – 8 p.m.
- Join in a game of Magic the Gathering at Friendly City Games in Lebanon beginning at 6:15 p.m. $15 per person.
- Treat your family to classic movies at M.E.L.S. at the Starlite Drive-In in Mechanicsburg. Gates open at 5:30 p.m. This weekend’s features are “Toy Story” and “The War with Grandpa.” $25 per carload.
- Check out the live music of Doug Resendez at Rush on Main in Zionsville beginning at 7:30 p.m.
- Enjoy the progressive bluegrass music of Mile of Mountains at Moontown Brewing Company in Whitestown from 8 – 11 p.m. $10 per person. Limited tickets available.
Saturday, November 7
- Expand your Fly Tying skills at Moving Waters Outfitters 9 a.m. workshop. $30 per person. Space is limited to 8 people. Be sure to RSVP.
- Check out the HobNob Holiday Market at the Boone County Fairgrounds in Lebanon from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Peruse the Sugar Creek Art Center’s November Homeplace Exhibtion freaturing Hoosier Salon artists from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Grab a pencil and paper and join in Saturday Scribbles with Hussey Mayfield Public Library. This is a casual art tutorial series where you can learn techniques from character design to zentangle patterns. Each Saturday a new tutorial will be posted at 11 a.m.
- Learn about Remote Control cars at the Boone County RC Crawlers Meet Up at Abner Longley Park in Lebanon beginning at 11 a.m. Access the course via the gravel drive between the splash pad and football field.
- Attend “Bombs Away” and help “bomb” the meadow at Mulberry Fields in Zionsville with seed bombs. The fun begins at 2 p.m.
- Check out the Lebanon City Market’s Extended Season in downtown Lebanon from 4 – 7 p.m.
- Sing along with your friends during Karaoke Night at That Sports Bar in Lebanon beginning at 9 p.m.
Sunday, November 8
- Bring the family for food, fun and table top games at Books & Brews in Zionsville from 12 – 8 p.m. Kids eat free!
- Enjoy Sunday Funday Game Day at Moontown Brewing Company in Whitestown from 1 – 9 p.m. There will be board games, card games, corn hole and TVs set up with Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64. All ages welcome!
- Bring the kids to the 4-H Project Fair from 2 – 4 p.m. at the Boone County Fairgrounds in Lebanon and to explore the many projects available.
- Bring back balance to your mind/body/soul during the free Community Yoga Class at the Indiana Yoga Studio in Lebanon. Be sure to register online for this 5 p.m. class.
- Support the Boys & Girls Club of Boone County at the annual Z-Gravy Chase in Zionsville on November 26. Virtual and In-Person registration is available.