Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend! We encourage everyone to review the BackOnTrack-IN Guidelines which include social distancing and require wearing a face covering.
Thursday, November 19
- Stop by the Book Sale at the Tri-Area Library in Jamestown between 1 – 8 p.m. and add to your personal library.
- Check out the Holiday Bazaar at Ulen Country Club in Lebanon from 6 – 8 p.m. Local vendors will be featured.
Friday, November 20
- Enjoy an early Thanksgiving meal at Cochran’s Catering & Cakes in Jamestown from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. or 5 – 9 p.m. $13 per person and includes turkey, ham, and all the fixins’. Dine-in or Curbside Pick Up. RSVP at 765-676-6369.
- Stop by the Book Sale at the Tri-Area Library in Jamestown between 1 – 5 p.m. and add to your personal library.
- Explore Countryside Antique Mall near Thorntown from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Treat your family to classic movies at M.E.L.S. at the Starlite Drive-In in Mechanicsburg. This weekend’s features include “The Santa Clause” and “Christmas Vacation.” Gates open at 5:30 p.m. $25 per carload.
- Join in a game of Magic the Gathering at Friendly City Games in Lebanon beginning at 6:15 p.m. $15 per person.
- Join virtually for Zionsville Community High School’s performance of Songs for a New World beginning at 7 p.m. Written by Jason Robert Brown, this show is a contemporary song cycle that weaves characters and history together, illuminating the timelessness of self-discovery. $20 donation.
- Cheer on the Western Boone Stars and the Zionsville Eagles as they compete in their respective IHSAA Football State Championship play-off games at 7 p.m. Click on the your respective teams name to watch the live stream.
Saturday, November 21
- Improve your Fly Tying skills during a workshop at Moving Waters Outfitters in Zionsville beginning at 9 a.m. $10 per person. RSVP by calling the shop 317.733.3014 or email email@example.com.
- Peruse the Sugar Creek Art Center’s November Homeplace Exhibition featuring Hoosier Salon artists from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday, November 22
- Bring the family for food, fun, and tabletop games at Books & Brews in Zionsville from 12 – 8 p.m. Kids eat free!
- Calling all brides, grooms, and couples planning their special wedding day! Be sure to attend the Bridal Expo at the Franklin Barn in Jamestown from 12:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Enjoy Sunday Funday Game Day at Moontown Brewing Company in Whitestown from 1 – 9 p.m. There will be board games, card games, corn hole and TVs set up with Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64. All ages welcome!
- Enjoy the Boone County Historical Society’s Holiday Open House at the Cragun House in Lebanon, then visit the Holiday Bazaar across the street at the Boy’s and Girl’s Club from 2 – 5 p.m.
- Support the Boys & Girls Club of Boone County at the annual Z-Gravy Chase in Zionsville on November 26. **The 5K has been moved to a virtual event.