Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend! We encourage everyone to review the BackOnTrack-IN Guidelines which include social distancing and wearing a face covering.
Friday, November 13
- Start your day with a morning Bird Hike at Turkey Foot Park in Zionsville beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- Explore Countryside Antique Mall near Thorntown from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Treat your family to classic movies at M.E.L.S. at the Starlite Drive-In in Mechanicsburg. Gates open at 5:30 p.m. This weekend’s features are “Minions” and “How the Grinch Stole Christmas.” $25 per carload.
- Join in a game of Magic the Gathering at Friendly City Games in Lebanon beginning at 6:15 p.m. $5 per person.
- Enjoy the acoustic tunes of Brian Koning at Cobblestone Grill in Zionsville beginning at 7 p.m.
- Check out Lebanon’s newest restaurant, 1830 Chophouse, located on the historic downtown square.
Saturday, November 14
- Improve your fly fishing skills at the Fly Tying Workshop at Moving Waters Outfitters in Zionsville. The class runs from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. Call the shop 317.733.3014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
- Do some Christmas shopping at the Inside Out Sale on Main Street in Zionsville from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Zionsville Merchants and Local Artisan Vendors will set up their wares on Main Street to allow shoppers the opportunity to buy local for the holidays in an open air environment.
- RC fans should check out the Boone County RC Crawlers Course at Abner Longley Park in Lebanon. Access the course via the gravel drive between the splash pad and football field.
- Peruse the Sugar Creek Art Center’s November Homeplace Exhibition featuring Hoosier Salon artists from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Solve a mystery during Whoooo Done It? at the Zion Nature Center in Zionsville. The outdoor fun begins at 2 p.m.
- Enjoy a glass of wine and the tunes of The Jays at Hopwood Cellars Winery in Zionsville beginning at 2 p.m.
Sunday, November 15
- Bring the family for food, fun and table top games at Books & Brews in Zionsville from 12 – 8 p.m. Kids eat free!
- Support the Boys & Girls Club of Boone County at the annual Z-Gravy Chase in Zionsville on November 26. Virtual and In-Person registration is available.