Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Thursday, May 3
- The Zion Nature Club will host Containers from the Ground Up by Myrene Brown to help enhance your garden. This event is from 7-8 p.m and registration is required.
- Sullivan Munce Cultural Center is having poetry on the brick street, presenting Norbert Krapf and his wife Katherine at 7 p.m. Open mic will follow the reading.
Friday, May 4
- Traders Point Creamery is having Carbs on the Farm to help carb up for the Indianapolis Mini Marathon! Tickets are $18 and dinner is from 5-9:30 p.m.
- Hopwood Cellars Winery will have live music, featuring Michelle Qureshi from 7-9 p.m.
- Moontown’s First Friday concert will feature the Paul Holdman Band and Rebekah Meldrum.
- The Lebanon City Market‘s 2018 season kicks off from 4-7 p.m. Stop by their new location at 309 South Lebanon Street, across from Jimmy John’s. They have some great vendors lined up, with some fantastic goods to sell including baked goods, refurbished antiques, and wine.
Saturday, May 5
- Shop for fresh produce and hand crafted goods at the Whitestown Farmers Market from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Rain or shine, they will be in the parking lot of the Whitestown Municipal Complex.
- Zionsville Tri Kappa’s Savor, Sip and See hosted by Robert Goodman Jewelers is from 6-9:30 p.m. It is a perfect opportunity to enjoy all historic Main Street has to offer.
- Cinco de Mayo at Rush on Main features live music from Hoosier, Chad Mills! Music starts at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, May 6
- Every Sunday, starting today, People’s Brewing Company will be donating $.50 per pint sold to the Habitat for Humanity Boone County. Grab some friends and enjoy some beer!