Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Thursday, May 24
- Join the American Cancer Society for a 5K/1 Mile walk to celebrate the last day of school! The 5K course will travel along the Zionsville Rail Trail and through the Cobblestone Lakes neighborhood, while the 1 mile walk will loop around Mulberry Fields Park.
Friday, May 25
- Stop by the Lebanon City Market from 4-7 p.m.
- The Culpepper and Merriweather Circus is coming to Thorntown! Catch a show at 5 or 7:30 p.m. at Thorntown City Park (next to the Elementary School).
- Make a Joyful Noise and The Scoop in Zionsville are teaming up to present open mic night for students and members of the community to gain performance experience and share a song or two on stage in a relaxed and supportive environment. Stop by from 7-9 p.m. for an evening of music, fun, and ice cream.
Saturday, May 26
- Ride your bike to the Zionsville Farmers Market between 8-11 a.m. for “Bike to the Market Day.” Free giveaways will be provided by Nebo Ridge.
- Shop for fresh produce and hand crafted goods at the Whitestown Farmers Market from 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Books and Brews in Zionsville will have live music from the New Augusta Duo from 8-10 p.m.
Sunday, May 27
- People’s Revel Room will donate $.50 of each pint to the Habitat for Humanity House that Beer Built. They’re open from 12-9 p.m.