Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Thursday, May 17
- Head to Fivethirty Home in Zionsville at 6:30 p.m. and join Kimbra of ReOrg Project as she helps prep for the end of the school year with tips on controlling the chaos as more stuff comes home.
- Anytime Fitness in Lebanon is hosting beach volleyball at Memorial Park at 7 p.m.
Friday, May 18
- Swing by Dunkin’ Donuts in Whitestown from 6 a.m.-12 p.m. for Cop on a Rooftop. Join the Law Enforcement Torch Run as they raise money to support Special Olympics Indiana in their effort to provide year round sports training, leadership training and more to almost 14,000 athletes.
- Stop by the Lebanon City Market from 4-7 p.m. where you’ll find a variety of vendors and ready to eat food.
- Friends of the Zionsville Public Library are hosting a preview of their Spring Book, Bake and Craft Sale from 5-7 p.m.
- Looking for a fun outlet for the kids while you enjoy a night out? Bring them to Witham’s YMCA Indy 500 themed Parent’s Night Out in Lebanon from 5-10 p.m. It will be an evening of swimming, race themed games and activities, and dinner provided by Domino’s. Kids will also enjoy popcorn while watching Turbo.
- Auberge in Zionsville is hosting Friday on the Patio from 6-9:30 p.m. for a cool, ambient, bossa nova stylings of Jazz musician Julie Houston and accompanying three-piece band.
- Delta Duo with “Harpdog” Watson returns to Hopwood Cellars in downtown Zionsville from 7-9 p.m.
Saturday, May 19
- It’s opening day for the Zionsville Farmers Market from 8-11 a.m.
- Swing by the Whitestown Farmers Market from 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Dress up as your favorite superhero and join in the 4th Annual Superhero 5K Run/Walk at 9 a.m. to benefit Sylvia’s CAC and Prevent Child Abuse BC. The race begins and ends at the Lebanon Memorial Park.
- Lace up your running shoes for Justin’s Run 4 Hope. The event beings at 9 a.m. at New Hope Christian Church in Whitestown and includes a 4 mile run/walk, 1 mile walk and ¼ mile kid dash. All proceeds benefit the Justin Langford Memorial Fund and Vanderbilt Scholarship Fund.
- Want to know what your dog is thinking? Come learn how your dog communicates at Zionsville Country Vet Clinic’s free Learn to Speak Dog seminar from 1-2 p.m.
- Indiana Yoga studio in Lebanon is offering a 45 minute Baby and Me Yoga class from 4:30-5:15 p.m. Join Mariah and Colt for an interactive and bonding yoga experience for any caregiver (Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt, etc.).
- SoulRocker is coming to Jamestown to rock the night away! Come enjoy six great bands and support local charities.
- Join the Veterans Post 910 in in Lebanon for a Cornhole Tournament. Dinner starts at 5 p.m., sign up begins at 6:30 p.m. and the tournament starts at 7 p.m.
Sunday, May 20
- People’s Revel Room will donate $.50 of each pint to the Habitat for Humanity House that Beer Built. They’re open from 12-9 p.m.
- Visit Zyntango Farm’s Open House from 12-4 p.m. to meet caterers, photographers, make up artists, florists, DJ’s, etc. Take this special opportunity to see the venue and what it has to offer to help you plan for your big day.