Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Thursday, March 29
Friday, March 30
- Enjoy live music at Hopwood Cellars Winery! CPR Revival will be playing from 7-9 p.m.
- The Lebanon Public Library will host a Gaming Guild from 3-6 p.m. Open to all ages with snacks and drinks provided!
Saturday, March 31
- Zionsville’s EGGnormous Easter Egg Hunt will begin at 9 a.m. at Lions Park with face painting, breakfast, pictures with the Easter Bunny and other games and prizes. At 10 a.m. is the Egg Stroll for 1-2 year olds. Egg Hunts for older age groups begins at 10:30 a.m. with staggered start times.
- Go on a shopping spree at the Boone County Uniques Antique Spring Market at the Boone County 4-H Fair Grounds from 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Whitestown is holding their annual Easter Egg Hunt at the Municipal Complex starting at 10 a.m. Hundreds of Easter eggs filled for kids of all ages to find!
- Don’t miss Lebanon’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt at 10:30 a.m. at Memorial Park. The Easter bunny will be in the Cabin for pictures afterwards.
- Thorntown’s Easter Egg Hunt will be at 1 p.m. at the Tom Johnson Memorial Park. The hunt starts by the Little League concession stand. Parking is available in the school parking lot.
- Jamestown Christian Church’s egg hunt is at 1 p.m. at the church located at 900 N. Lebanon St. This hunt is for children ages 3 years old through those in sixth grade and is sponsored by the church and the Jamestown Lions Club.
- Experience limited edition linocut and marbled monoprints by James Hubbard of Thorntown Press Creative Exchange at the Sugar Creek Arts Center from 11 a.m-5 p.m.
- Pet Valu in Boone Village, Zionsville will host an Easter Egg Hunt from 1-4 p.m. with a photo booth and raffles from 2-3 p.m.
- Noble Order Brewery in Zionsville will have live music from 7:30–10:30 p.m featuring In The Clear. Bring some friends and enjoy a great evening with good beer and good music!