Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Thursday, June 28
- Try your hand at the Euchre Tournament at Books and Brews in Zionsville starting at 7 p.m.
- Join fivethirty home in Zionsville for a paint a tin workshop from 12-2 p.m. where you will use Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk Paint to paint a galvanized metal tin in the color and technique of your choice.
- Paint It KIDS is having a Special Effects on Canvas Camp from 1:30-4 p.m. in Zionsville. Be sure to register for the event ahead of time.
- It is Pub Poll night at Rush on Main in Zionsville. Bring your friends and your trivia knowledge! Polling begins at 7 p.m.
- Moving Water Outfitters in Zionsville is offering a beginner fly fishing class from 6-9 p.m. The first class will be a classroom setting covering the basics and the second session will be Saturday from 9-11 a.m. focusing on casting and practical application.
- Recreation on Wheels is back and bigger than before! Get the family together and enjoy some outdoor fun. There will be a variety of toys and games for all ages at the Whitestown Municipal Complex from 5-7 pm.
Friday, June 29
- The Zionsville Public Library is hosting Touch-A-Truck from 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Head to downtown Lebanon for the Lebanon City Market Friday from 4-7 p.m.
- Support our military and first responders by attending Hot Dogs 4 Heroes hosted by Hero Family Outreach from 11 a.m.- 1 p.m. at Akard True Value in Zionsville. 100% of donations benefit military and first responder families.
- It is Summer Nerf Night at the Witham Family YMCA in Lebanon. Games begin at 6 pm.
- Stop by Lebanon Memorial Park for the Boone County Block Party at 6 p.m. featuring corn-hole, cartoonist, face paining and music at the bandstand. The Advance Volunteer Fire Department will be serving pork chop dinners from 5-7 p.m. and there will be a parade at 7:45 p.m.
- a golf cart decorating contest and parade through the Lebanon Memorial Park at 7:45 pm.
- Check out Polo at Sunset at Hickory Hall Polo Club in Whitestown. Gates open at 5 p.m. and admission is $20 per car.
- Live Music:
- Books and Brews in Zionsville from 8-10 p.m.
Saturday, June 30
- Swing by the Zionsville Farmers Market from 8-11 a.m. for live music and food vendors.
- Stop by the Whitestown Farmers Market from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Whitestown Municipal Complex.
- It is the 3rd annual Stars and Stripes Color Fun Run and Walk at Lebanon High School. The run begins at 9 a.m.
- Pride Whitestown is a LGBTQ+ Day of Celebration and Education presented by the Whitestown Social Innovation Trust at the Whitestown Complex. Speakers begin at 9:45 a.m.
- Learn to Knit a Stuffie Class at Village Yarn Company in Zionsville. The class begins at 10:30 a.m.
- It is Lebanon’s 4th annual Star Spangled Pedal Parade! The parade begins at 2:30 p.m.
- The Boone County 4th of July Teen Almost Anything Goes contest is at Lebanon Memorial Park from 4-6 p.m.
- Bring a friend and enjoy a night out at Yoga, Wine and art “Mandala Indiana” at the Indiana Yoga Studio in Lebanon from 6-8 p.m. Start the night off with a little yoga (wine optional) and end with creating your own mandala on reusable shopping bag. All supplies are included and no experience necessary.
- Check out the Boone County Youth Showcase at the Lebanon Memorial Park Band Stand from 8-10 p.m.
- Game night at Books and Brews in Zionsville:
- Live Music:
Sunday, July 1
- People’s Revel Room will donate $.50 of each pint to the Habitat for Humanity House that Beer Built.
- Join Dance Fit with Erin at the Whitestown Municipal Complex for the 4th of July Dance Fit Party from 3-4:30 p.m.
- Books and Brews in Zionsville is hosting a Kids 4th of July Craft Day. From 12-8 p.m. follow along with local artists to create simple crafts and decorations.