Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Thursday, June 27
- Have you ever seen a mime in action? If not, you are in for a real treat! The Thorntown Public Library is hosting mime, Reed Steele at 2 p.m.
- Join in the fun at Teen Time at the Lebanon Public Library from 3 – 5 p.m. Kids 6th – 12th grade are invited for movies, games and activities.
- Enjoy Live Music on the Bricks at Auberge in Zionsville from 5:30 – 8 p.m.
Friday, June 28
- Grab lunch from the Lebanon Park’s Department Hot Dog Cart and enjoy the sunshine! You can find them at the corner of N. Meridian & Washington St. from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Cheer on the USA at Rush on Main in Zionsville as the they take on France in the Women’s World Cup Quarter-Finals. The game begins at 2 p.m.
- Join in the fun at the Lebanon Public Library’s Gamer’s Guild. Video and board games from 3 – 6 p.m. Free popcorn!
- Bring your picnic dinner, favorite tailgate activities and be prepared to have a fun-filled evening of polo at Hickory Hall Polo Club. Gates open at 5 p.m. $20 per carload. Proceeds benefit BCSSI.
- Check out CopyCatz on the patio at That Sports Bar in Lebanon from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Bring your friends for a night of music and wine at the Hopwood Summer Concert Series in Zionsville from 7 – 9 p.m.
Saturday, June 29
- Get your red, white & blue on for the Stars & Stripes Color Run at Lebanon High School at 8 .a.m. Day of registration is available for $30.
- Purchase locally grown produce, plants, foods, coffee and tea, breads and pastries, pasta, peanut butter, eggs and meats at the Zionsville Farmers’ Market from 8 – 11 a.m. in The Friendly parking lot.
- Shop local meat, produce, and artisan items at the Whitestown Farmers’ Market from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. in front of Whitestown Municipal Complex.Peruse unique crafts by local artisans and visit the free photo booth for a memorable take home memory.
- Come join the fun at the Sunshine Market at Maplelawn Farmstead in Zionsville. Peruse antiques, food trucks and more from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Drop in between 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. for Star Wars Day at the Lebanon Public Library. Kids will have seven training tasks for their team, including a scavenger hunt, a laser agility course, and building their own light saber!
- Come out and help with the Habitat for Humanity Wall Build at Zionsville United Methodist Church. The wall build begins at 10 a.m.
- Read with Rock, the “Rock Star Therapy Dog” at Brad’s Books in Lebanon from 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Purchase fresh produce and other homemade goods at the Jamestown Farmers’ Market from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Kick off the Boone County 4th of July Festivities at the Pre-Teen Anything Goes contest at Lebanon Memorial Park. The fun and games begin at 11 a.m.
- Enjoy all day live music, a giant inflatable obstacle course, exotic petting zoo, food trucks and more at The Scoop’s 5th Anniversary Party in Zionsville! It is a great family friendly event beginning at 12 p.m.
- Explore the fascinating life of a monarch butterfly at Zion Nature Center in Zionsville. The program begins at 1 p.m.
- Bring a friend for Yu-Gi-Oh! Instore Play at Friendly City Games in Lebanon. The games begin at 2 p.m.
- Enjoy fireworks at Heavenly Acres Farm in Thorntown at 9 p.m.
- Stop by the Twisted T in Jamestown and enjoy the music of Common Ground beginning at 9 p.m.
Sunday, June 30
- Meet artist Alexandria Nechita at CV Art and Frame in Zionsville from 1 – 3 p.m.
- Revel in Live Music Sunday’s at People’s Revel Room in Lebanon from 4:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Join in the 30th anniversary celebration of Symphony at Sunset at Abner Longley Park in Lebanon. Gates open at 5:30 p.m. and the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra concert begins at 8:00 p.m. Tickets available at the gate.