Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Thursday, June 21
- Join the Lebanon Public Library’s children’s department and share in their love of books with Story Time from 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Swing by Rush on Main in Zionsville for Pub Poll. Pub Poll is the game where common knowledge is king! Enjoy prizes, food and drinks starting at 7 p.m.
- Join Dance Fit with Erin for a Summer Solstice Dance Fit Party at the Whitestown Municipal Complex. Wear your bright summer colors and say active for 90 minutes! Dancing begins at 6 p.m.
Friday, June 22
- Give your toddler an introduction to nature with their very own nature camp at the Zion Nature Center. Moms and toddlers will discover who lives in their backyard and explore outside with all their senses. This class is from 9-11 a.m. and costs $10.
- Head to downtown Lebanon for the Lebanon City Market Friday from 4-7 p.m. They’ll have ready to eat food, locally grown produce, delicious baked goods and hand-grafted jewelry and housewares.
- Partake in a festive evening celebrating the 2018 Gardens of Zionsville Tour presented by the SullivanMunce Cultural Center Guild from 6-8 p.m.
- Enjoy live music:
Saturday, June 23
- Swing by the Zionsville Farmers Market from 8-11 a.m. for live music and food vendors.
- Stop by the Whitestown Farmers Market from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Whitestown Municipal Complex.
- Check out the Maplelawn Sunshine Market from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. in Zionsville. Antiques, boutiques, pickers, crafters, artisans, food, wine and much more!
- Tour seven gardens in the town of Zionsville as part of the 2018 Gardens of Zionsville Tour from 10 a.m-4 p.m. Tickets are $15 if purchased in advance or $20 at the event. Enjoy outdoor shopping at The Garden Market from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. featuring a collection of specialty retail and art boutiques to liven up the home and garden.pin
- Morning Dove Therapeutic Riding in Zionsville is hosting a Summer Fun Show from 10 a.m-4 p.m. This show allows their riders to show off their riding skills to family and friends in a safe and positive environment.
- Enjoy live music:
Sunday, June 24
- People’s Revel Room in downtown Lebanon will donate $.50 of each pint to the Habitat for Humanity House that Beer Built.
- Paint it KIDS in Zionsville is hosting Pop Art Paint My Pet from 1-3 p.m. Bring a picture of your pet and make a masterpiece!
- Symphony at Sunset, a charity fundraiser that promotes music education in Boone County, will be held at Abner Longley Park in Lebanon. Picnicking starts at 5:30 p.m. and the concert begins at 8:00 p.m.