Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Thursday, July 4
- Experience a glorious display of patriotism including floats, marching bands and decorated vehicles at the Boone County Fourth of July Parade in Lebanon. The parade begins at 1 p.m. Come early to find the perfect viewing location!
- Bring the kids and join in the Fourth of July Celebration at Zionsville Lions Park. Food, music and fun begin in the park at 5:00 pm and are followed by fireworks at dusk.
- Enjoy the Fourth of July Fireworks in Lebanon beginning at 10 p.m. The best views can be found on the north side of town.
Friday, July 5
- Grab lunch from the Lebanon Park’s Department Hot Dog Cart and enjoy the sunshine! You can find them at the corner of N. Meridian & Washington St. from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Join in the fun at the Lebanon Public Library’s Gamer’s Guild. Video and board games from 3 – 6 p.m. Free popcorn!
- Enjoy a grilled pork chop at the Advance Fire Departments Annual Pork Chop Dinner at Lebanon Memorial Park. Dinner is served from 5 – 8 p.m.
- Celebrate Independence Day Weekend at the TDS Summer Concert Series located in front of the Whitestown Municipal Complex. Gates open at 6 p.m. with music from Tim J Neuman. Then sing and dance along to Cornfield Mafia from 7:30-10 p.m.
- Visit the Traveler’s Lens exhibit at Sugar Creek Art Center’s First Friday in Thorntown from 6 – 8 p.m. Artist Anita Gordon’s works explore communication of experience through landscape and color.
- Jam to a variety of genres at the 10th of Never concert at Lebanon Memorial Park. The band will entertain from 8 – 10 p.m.
- Bring your friends to Moontown Brewing Company in Whitestown for the First Friday Concert featuring Max Allen. The music begins at 8 p.m.
Saturday, July 6
- Purchase locally grown produce, plants, foods, coffee and tea, breads and pastries, pasta, peanut butter, eggs and meats at the Zionsville Farmers’ Market from 8 – 11 a.m. in The Friendly parking lot.
- Explore the First Saturday Antique and Vintage Market from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. at Boone County Uniques in Advance.
- Shop local meat, produce, and artisan items at the Whitestown Farmers’ Market from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. in front of Whitestown Municipal Complex. David Garza will take the stage at 11 a.m. to entertain the attendees.
- Bring the kids to Bike with a Cop at Walker Farms North Pool in Whitestown. Officers will teach kids about bicycle safety and guide them on a ride through the Walker Farms Neighborhood beginning at 10 a.m.
- Celebrate the Books & Brews Third Anniversary in Zionsville. Multiple MUSIC acts, games and special discounts from 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Enjoy the music of Emma Petts at The Scoop from 6:30 – 9 p.m. Bring the whole family for an evening of summer fun and great memories.
Sunday, July 7
- Enjoy Live Music Sunday’s at People’s Revel Room in Lebanon beginning at 4:30 p.m.
- Live it up at the 6th Annual Backyard BBQ & Concert featuring Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers and the Thorntown Back Porch Pickers. Bring a lawn chair, cooler and a generous donation for The Caring Center. BBQ begins at 5 p.m., concert to follow.
- Be entertained at the Zionsville Community Band’s Concert at Lions Club Park in Zionsville. The 7 p.m. concert will feature a tribute to Glen Miller.