Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Friday, January 24
- Bring your toddlers to Romp & Stomp at Hussey Mayfield Public Library in Zionsville from 10:30 – 11 a.m.
- Hang out with friends during Teen Time at the Lebanon Public Library from 3 – 6 p.m. Teens can watch a movie, play life-size games, play video games, color, craft, and interact with various tech.
- Let the kids run off their energy at Glow in the Dark Nerf Night hosted by the Witham Family YMCA in Lebanon. Cost is $5 – $10 per kid.
- Get fit at the Dance Fit Friday Night GLOW Party held at the Whitestown Municipal Building. Your first Dance Fit class is FREE, otherwise be sure you have a pass on file since no money is taken at the door: https://linktr.ee/dancefitwitherin
- Laugh the night away during the Tim Cavanaugh: Music and Comedy show at the Zionsville Performing Arts Center at 7 p.m. Cost $22.50 per person.
Saturday, January 25
- Youth in grades K-5 are united to join the Chess Club at Hussey Mayfield Public Library in Zionsville beginning at 10:30 a.m.
- Join in the Moving Water Outfitters Tying Class: Mike’s Smallmouth Guide Flies in Zionsville. $10 per person. Be sure to rsvp as space is limited.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! fans can join in tournament play at Friendly City Games in Lebanon beginning at 5 p.m. $5 per person.
- Escort your little princess to the Princess Ball at the Boys & Girls Club of Boone County – West Unit in Whitestown. The Ball begins at 5:30 p.m. $50 per “couple”.
- Have a glass of wine and enjoy the music of Jon Shoulders at The Cork and Barrel in Whitestown beginning at 7 p.m.
- Mark your calendars for another fun night of great music and wine with Curve Appeal at Hopwood Winery in Zionsville from 7 – 9 p.m.
- Enjoy live music by On the Run at That Sports Bar in Lebanon beginning at 8 p.m.
- Come out for musical fun with Bob Jalaie and Friends at Books and Brews in Zionsville from 8 – 11 p.m. There will be tambourines and elephants playin’ in the band!
Sunday, January 26
- Experience Salad Making with the Zionsville Oil Tap at The Cork and Barrel in Whitestown from 3 – 6 p.m.
- Enjoy an evening recital at Salem United Methodist Church in Zionsville. The 5 p.m. concert will feature new works inspired by or dedicated to wildlife found on the Indiana endangered and protected species list
- Calling all Actors! Center Stage Community Theatre in Lebanon is auditioning for its first show of 2020, “Don’t Drink The Water” by Woody Allen and Directed by Matt Trgovac. Auditions begin at 7 p.m. Click here for more details.