Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Friday, February 21
- Bring your toddlers and get wild with movement at Romp & Stomp at the Hussey Mayfield Public Library in Zionsville from 10:30 – 11 a.m.
- Meet new friends during Quilter’s Club at the Thorntown Public Library from 12:30 – 2 p.m.
- Hang out with friends during Gamer’s Guild at the Lebanon Public Library from 3 – 6 p.m. Try your hand at Just Dance or Mario Kart, help with our weekly puzzle or challenge someone to a game of UNO. All ages welcome!
- Solve the mystery at the Love In Store – FUNdrasier at Ackard True Value in Zionsville beginning at 6 p.m. $25 per person. Proceeds benefit the You Are Alone project.
- Join in a Magic: The Gathering Tournament at Friendly City Games in Lebanon beginning at 6:15 p.m. $15 entry fee.
- Get in shape at the Dance Fit Friday Night Glow Party at the Whitestown Municipal Building. The class begins at 6:30 p.m. Be sure to preregister.
- Experience the live music of Bomar & Ritter at Hopwood Winery in Zionsville from 7 – 9 p.m.
- Enjoy the music of Hunter Wainscott at That Sports Bar in Lebanon from 8 – 11 p.m.
Saturday, February 22
- Spend time with fellow anglers and prepare for your next time on the water at Open Fly Tying at Open Waters Outfitters in Zionsville from 9 – 12 p.m. Be sure to bring your own materials and tools.
- Get down and dirty on soil facts, soil testing and how to maintain and help the community within your soil thrive at the Living Soil, Health Garden class at the Zion Nature Center beginning at 1 p.m.
- Meet your local representatives at the Legislative Breakfast hosted by the Hussey Mayfield Public Library in Zionsville from 7:30 – 9 a.m.
- Vote for your favorite chili and enjoy art and live music at the 7th Annual Chili Cook Off hosted by the Sugar Creek Art Center in Thorntown. Doors open at 5 p.m. $10 per person. Kids 12 and under $5. Proceeds benefit the You Are Not Alone project.
- Slip on your dancing shoes and dress up for a night out at the Family Sweetheart Dance from 6 – 8:30 p.m. Parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles are invited to bring their little sweethearts to the Witham Family YMCA in Lebanon for a night of fun. $15.
- Solve the mystery at the Love In Store – FUNdrasier at Ackard True Value in Zionsville beginning at 6 p.m. $25 per person. Proceeds benefit The Caring Center.
- Enjoy a glass of wine while listening to the music of David and Pamela Ackerman at The Cork and Barrell in Whitstown from 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Sunday, February 23
- Join in Board Game Day at Brad’s Books in Lebanon from 12 – 5 p.m.
- Kick back and enjoy a few beers and some healthy rivalry at Moontown Brewery’s “Game Day” from 1- 9 p.m. They will have board games, card games, cornhole and TVs set up with Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 with all the classic multiplayer games including Mario Kart, Goldeneye, Super Smash Bro’s and so much more! Family friendly!
- Explore new board games and join other board game lovers at the Tabletop Gaming League at Hussey Mayfield Library in Zionsville. Games run from 2 – 4 p.m.
- Create space in your body and mind at the Community Yoga Class at the Indiana Yoga Studio in Lebanon at 6 p.m. $5 per person.