Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Friday, February 14
- Bring the kiddos to the Love Around the World Party at the Hussey Mayfield Public Library in Zionsville at 10:30 a.m.
- Make new friends during the monthly pitch-in style Senior Social at the Witham Family YMCA in Lebanon from 12 – 1 p.m. Be sure to bring a side dish to share.
- Meet new friends during Quilter’s Club at the Thorntown Public Library from 12:30 – 2 p.m.
- Coloring isn’t just for kids! Stop by the Hussey Mayfield Public Library in Zionsville for Coloring Me Calm between 1 – 3 p.m.
- Hang out with friends during Gamer’s Guild at the Lebanon Public Library from 3 – 6 p.m. Try your hand at Just Dance or Mario Kart, help with our weekly puzzle or challenge someone to a game of UNO. All ages welcome!
- Bring your sweetie to Jawbone BBQ in Jamestown for an Italian themed Valentine’s dinner. Serving until 7 p.m.
- Celebrate a special Valentine’s Day at Stookey’s Family Dining in Thorntown from 5 – 10 p.m.
- Enjoy an evening with your sweetie at Cochran’s Cakes & Catering’s Valentine’s Dinner in Jamestown from 5 – 9 p.m. Reservations requested.
- Treat your sweetheart at the Valentine’s Appetizer & Dessert Bar at Hopwood Cellars Winery in Zionsville from 5 – 9 p.m. Reservations required.
- Get those love songs ready for a night of Valentine Karaoke at Books & Brews in Zionsville. The fun begins at 7 p.m.
- Bring your lovebug or your gal-pals to celebrate Valentine’s Day at The Lemon Bar in Zionsville with a 3-course Cocktail Dinner. Reservations required.
Saturday, February 15
- Spend time with fellow anglers and prepare for your next time on the water at Open Fly Tying at Open Waters Outfitters in Zionsville from 9 – 12 p.m.
- Join in the Great Backyard Bird Count at the Zion Nature Center in Zionsville at 10 a.m.
- Find your fur-ever friend at the PetValu Adoption Event in Whitestown from 12 – 3 p.m.
- Meet Local Author Pete Nunweiler at Brad’s Books in Lebanon from 12 – 4 p.m. and grab a copy of his much anticipated new book ROOM 23!
- Compete for glory and bragging rights at the Adult Spelling Bee hosted by the Thorntown Public Library beginning at 4 p.m. This free competition is open to spellers 18 and older.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! fans can join in tournament play at Friendly City Games in Lebanon beginning at 5 p.m. $5 per person.
- Enjoy the music of Eric & Mike at The Cork and Barrell from 5 – 9 p.m.
- Bring your kiddos to Kid’s Night Out at the Witham Family YMCA in Lebanon from 5 – 10 p.m. They will enjoy an evening of Valentine themed games and activities, dinner and a movie. Cost: $32-$40
- Experience the live music of Chad Mills at Rush on Main in Zionsville from 8 – 11 p.m.
Sunday, February 16
- Join in Board Game Day at Brad’s Books in Lebanon from 12 – 5 p.m.
- Kick back and enjoy a few beers and some healthy rivalry at Moontown Brewery’s “Game Day” from 1- 9 p.m. They will have board games, card games, cornhole and TVs set up with Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 with all the classic multiplayer games including Mario Kart, Goldeneye, Super Smash Bro’s and so much more! Family friendly!
- Enjoy a fun hour of paper crafting using paper, ink, and stamps at the Intro to Paper Crafting Class at the Thorntown Library at 4 p.m. $5 per person, supplies included.
- Create space in your body and mind at the Community Yoga Class at the Indiana Yoga Studio in Lebanon at 6 p.m. $5 per person.