Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Thursday, August 9
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs are invited to join the Boone County Economic Development Corporation for Business and Brewskies from 6-8 p.m. at zWORKS on Pine in Zionsville.
- Check out the Whitestown Farmers Market from 4-7 p.m.
Friday, August 10
- Head to downtown Lebanon for the Lebanon City Market Friday from 4-7 p.m.
- The Black Box Theater in Lebanon is hosting a re-opening and open house at their new location (392 N Mount Zion Road). See their new space from 7-9 p.m.
- Hickory Hall Polo Club in Whitestown is hosting Polo at Sunset. Gates open at 5 p.m and admission is $20 per carload.
- Zionsville is celebrating S’mores Day with a campfire. Register and vote for your favorite s’more on the Facebook page, then stop by the Zion Nature Center at 7 p.m. to taste the winners.
Saturday, August 11
- Swing by the Zionsville Farmers Market from 8-11 a.m. for live music, food vendors, giveaways and prizes to celebrate National Farmers Market Week.
- Stop by the Whitestown Farmers Market from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Whitestown Municipal Complex.
- The 2018 Indy British Motor Day will be held at Zionsville Lions Park. The event start at 10 a.m.
- Jamestown is hosting a Farmers Market from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. in the downtown park.
- Head over to the Whitestown Municipal Complex for a free family movie night. Arrive at 5 p.m. to decorate your own cardboard Jeep. The movie Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle starts at 7 p.m. Popcorn and water will be provided.
- Catch live music from David and Pamela Ackerman at Books & Brews in Zionsville from 8-10 p.m.
Sunday, Aug 12
- The Whitestown American Legion is hosting a Family Fun Day from 1-6 p.m. All proceeds will benefit the American Legion Family.