Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Friday, August 31
- Grab some fresh food to help make your weekend a hit at the Lebanon City Market from 4-7 p.m.
- Enjoy an evening of family fun at Hickory Hall Polo Club in Whitestown. Bring your family and friends out for music, a wine-pull, and other fun activities to help raise money and awareness about Lebanon Community of Shalom and Circle City Clubhouse. Gates open at 5 p.m.
Saturday, September 1
- Swing by the Zionsville Farmers Market from 8-11 a.m. for live music and food vendors!
- Stop by the Whitestown Farmers Market from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Whitestown Municipal Complex.
- Find some of the coolest antique, vintage, industrial, handmade and one of a kind items in Boone County at the First Saturday Antique and Vintage Market in Advance from 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Head to Whitestown Lions Park starting at 9 a.m. to catch the Whitestown Fire Department‘s Public Safety softball tourney. All proceeds benefit the family of BCSO Deputy Pickett. Free admission, concessions and treats available as well.
- The Bargain Boutique in Thorntown is celebrating their six year anniversary with giveaways and complimentary refreshments from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. One lucky shopper will win a brand new Michael Kors Jet Set Tote.
- First Saturday Yoga with Alena is at the Indiana Yoga Studio in Lebanon. This intermediate alignment based class begins at 10 a.m.
- The Jamestown Farmers Market will be open from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Catch live music from Darlington Road at Old Mill Run in Thorntown from 7-10 p.m.
Sunday, September 2
- Indiana Yoga Studio in Lebanon is hosting 1st Sunday Baby and Me Yoga with Mariah. Whether you have a infant or a toddler, this class is geared for both adults and young alike. The class begins at 4 p.m.