Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Friday, August 30
- Get wild with music and movement at Romp & Stomp at Hussey-Mayfield Public Library in Zionsville. The fun begins at 10:30 a.m. for ages 2+.
- Make friends while quilting at Thorntown Public Library from 12:30 – 2 p.m.
- Join in the Gamer’s Guild at the Lebanon Public Library and try your hand at Just Dance or Mario Kart, help with our weekly puzzle or challenge someone to a game of UNO. All ages welcome between 3 – 6 p.m.
- Choose from a variety of video games at Game On! at Hussey-Mayfield Public Library in Zionsville. Sign up not required, just show up and have fun between 4 – 5 p.m. For students in grades 6-12 only.
- Enjoy Live Music on the Bricks at Auberge in Zionsville from 5:30 – 8 p.m.
- Bring the family and enjoy a free concert at the TDS Summer Concert Series located in front of the Whitestown Municipal Complex. David Garza will kick off the show at 6:00 PM and Cornfield Mafia takes the stage at 7:30 PM.
- Experience the Special Olympics Indiana Night of Polo at Hickory Hall Polo Club in Whitestown from 6 – 9 p.m. Bring your own food, drinks, seating, and tents to enjoy tailgating, music, and an airplane candy drop for the kids at this family friendly event. $20 per car. Proceeds benefit Special Olympics Indiana.
- Bring your friends to the Cork & Barrel’s Sangria Wine Party at The Villas of Watermark in Zionsville from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. Tastings are $7.50 – $12
- Enjoy the music of Hunter Wainscott at That Sports Bar in Lebanon from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Sing along during Karaoke at Rush on Main in Zionsville beginning at 8:30 p.m.
Saturday, August 31
- Purchase locally grown produce, plants, foods, coffee and tea, breads and pastries, pasta, peanut butter, eggs and meats at the Zionsville Farmers’ Market from 8 – 11 a.m. in The Friendly parking lot.
- Explore the Summer’s End Antique and Vintage Market from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. at Boone County Uniques in Advance. Live music from CW & The Working Class Trio and awesome food served up by Jawbone BBQ.
- Shop local meat, produce, and artisan items at the final Whitestown Farmers’ Market of the season from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. in front of Whitestown Municipal Complex.
- Join your girlfriends for Women’s Fly Fishing 101 at Moving Waters Outfitters in Zionsville. They will cover all of the basics needed to get started on the water. This free class begins at 9 a.m
- Bring the kids to the final Bike with a Cop of the summer at Clark Meadows Pool in Whitestown. Officers will teach kids about bicycle safety and guide them on a ride through the neighborhood beginning at 10 a.m.
- Relax to the tunes of the Jazz Elements Trio at Hopwood Cellars Winery in Zionsville from 7 – 9 p.m.
- Enjoy the music of Lauren Chapman at Books & Brews in Zionsville from 8 – 10 p.m.
Sunday, September 1
- Revel in Live Music Sunday’s at People’s Revel Room in Lebanon from 4:30 – 7:30 p.m.