Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Thursday, April 26
- The Zionsville Chamber of Commerce is hosting their Emerging Professionals event at zWORKS from 5-7 p.m. Matt Prasek, CEO of Safekeeping will be the guest speaker. Join the group to connect with other professionals and enjoy some refreshments/appetizers.
- Fivethirty & Friends is hosting a monthly design and craft seminar series in Zionsville at 6:30 p.m. Whitney of Nested Spaces will be discussing current design trends.
- Robert Goodman Jewelers in Zionsville will be hosting Hotel Tango Artisan Distillery for a Mixology class at 6:30 p.m.
- ZCHS Drama Club presents Our Town on Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7 p.m. at the Zionsville Performing Arts Center.
- Hopwood Cellars Winery in Zionsville is holding a Wine and Coloring meet up from 6-8 p.m.
- Enjoy some art at the Stokes Student Art Show at Hattie B Stokes Elementary School in Lebanon from 6-7:30 p.m.
Friday, April 27
- Nerf Night is back at the Witham Family YMCA in Lebanon from 5-8 p.m. Advance registration is recommended and can be paid for with cash or check at Member Services.
Saturday, April 28
- Boone County residents are encouraged to bring their household hazardous waste, electronics and tires to the Boone County Highway Department in Lebanon between 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- The Boone County 4H Fairgrounds will host a Motorcycle Benefit ride with a Bike and Car show to support the family of Boone County Sheriff’s Deputy Jacob Pickett from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Join Moontown Brewing Company as they tap their Maibock in a German celebration! They’ll be tapping this special beer at 11 a.m. sharp, and will be serving a limited German-inspired menu all day (pretzels, sausages, schnitzel, etc).
- Bring your mom, a friend, or your kiddo to the Pinwheels and Tea class at My Sugar Pie in Zionsville at 1 p.m. Call the shop (at 317-733-8717) to register.
Sunday, April 29
- Celebrate National Kite Month at Boys and Girls Club Zionsville- West from 12-3pm. Pack a picnic lunch and a blanket to lay for a great view of the kites flying above. Admission is $2/person or $5/family, all proceeds benefit the Club! Fundae’s Ice Cream & Sweets will be there selling special treats!