Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Thursday, April 19
- The Boone County Chamber Home and Business Expo kicks off today! The event runs Thursday and Friday from 4-8 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Boone County 4H Fairgrounds in Lebanon. You’ll find more than 60 exhibitors, live entertainment and much more!
- The Lebanon Kiwanis Club is hosting their 64th annual Pancake Supper at the Boone County Fairgrounds from 4:30-8 p.m. $8 for all you can eat pancakes, sausage and drinks!
- Lesley Jane, in Zionsville, and Midwest Fashion Week will be hosting their Unique Boutique experience from 6-8 p.m.
- The Zion Nature Center will hold their monthly dog walk in Starkey Park at 6 p.m.
Friday, April 20
- Viking Fest is coming to Whitestown! This 3-day festival will include fighting reenactments, viking villages, axe throwing, archery and live Celtic music. Dress in your favorite Viking outfit (not required)!
- The Lebanon Public Library will be presenting Paddington 2 at their free movie night. Movie starts at 6 p.m.
- The Mighty Pines will be playing at Moontown Brewing Company in Whitestown from 8-11 p.m.
Saturday, April 21
- Saturday and Sunday, Books & Brews in Zionsville will be donating a portion of each beer sold to the House That Beer Built by Habitat for Humanity. This house will be built in Whitestown.
- The Zion Nature Center is celebrating Earth Day with a Pull for the Parks Blitz and a craft event. Help clean up the parks and create a recycled craft!
- It is Healthy Kids Day at the Witham Family YMCA from 10 a.m-12 p.m. This free event, featuring fun activities for kids and families to participate in together, is open to the community.
Sunday, April 22