Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Thursday, September 28
- Bring the little ones to the Tots Session at Hussey Mayfield Public Library in Zionsville. Story time sessions begin at 9:30 and 10:30 a.m.
- Bring the kids to Adventure Time for stories, songs, videos and a game or a craft or Toddler and Preschool Storytime for stories, songs and interactive play at the Thorntown Public Library. The fun begins at 3 p.m.
- Kick up your heels during Free Line Dancing Lessons on the patio at That Sports Bar in Lebanon from 7:30 – 10 p.m.
Friday, September 29
- Read stories, sing songs and make crafts during Storytime at the Lebanon Public Library beginning at 10:30 a.m.
- Work on your Quilting project at the Thorntown Public Library from 12:30 – 2:00 p.m.
- Check out the Boone County Distillery’s Tasting Room in Lebanon from 4 – 10 p.m. tonight & Saturday.
- Take in a polo match and tailgate at Polo At Sunset at Hickory Hall Polo Club in Whitestown. Gates open at 5 p.m. Match begins at 6 p.m. $40 per carload.
- Enjoy a Movie in the Park at Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown. The movie begins at dusk. Be sure to bring a blanket or folding chair.
- Enjoy a double feature at M.E.L.S. at the Starlite Drive-In in Mechanicsburg. Box office opens at 7:30 p.m. $25 per carload.
Saturday, September 30
- Join in the 41st Annual Hit the Bricks 5K in Zionsville. The 5k kicks off at 8:05 a.m. and proceeds benefit the Zionsville Optimist Club and Indiana United Methodist Children’s Home. $35 registration fee.
- Purchase locally grown produce, plants, foods, coffee and tea, breads and pastries, pasta, peanut butter, eggs, and meats at the final Zionsville Farmers’ Market of the season from 9 – 10:30 a.m. on Main Street.
- Start your day with free Yoga in the Park at Lions Club Park in Zionsville beginning at 9 a.m.
- Check out the Local Vendor Pop Up at Between the Pages book store in Lebanon from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Have fun with the family at Dull’s Tree Farm Pumpkin Harvest from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. $13 – $18 pp
- Experience Lincoln’s Lebanon Civil War Reenactment & Military Encampment at Lebanon Memorial Park. Events run from 11:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Enjoy live music, local vendors, and fall themed activities at the 2nd Annual Fall Festival in downtown Lebanon from 12 – 5 p.m.
- Celebrate at the 6th Annual Oktoberfest at Moontown Brewing Company in Whitestown beginning at 2 p.m. $10 – $30 pp
- Join in Euchre Night at the Thorntown Public Library beginning at 5:30 p.m. Registration closed on 9/29.
Sunday, October 1
- Experience Lincoln’s Lebanon Civil War Reenactment & Military Encampment at Lebanon Memorial Park. Events run from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Check out Ironwood Farms Fall Festival ($15 per person / $50 per family) near Thorntown beginning at 11 a.m.
- Have fun with the family at Dull’s Tree Farm Pumpkin Harvest from 1 – 7 p.m. $13 – $18 pp
- Get creative during STEAMPunk Labs ceramics workshop at the Sugar Creek Art Center in Thorntown from 3 – 8 p.m. Pricing based on project.
Explore these great Boone County amenities anytime!
- Take a walk or bike ride on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown, Big 4 Trail Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Check out the variety of parks and trails in Zionsville.